Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's filming herself this morning crying on camera about the cycles of emotionally abusive relationships. Saying he's pulled her under again and she needs to swim for the surface.

Who do we think - James? Ash?

Reactions: 2
She's filming herself this morning crying on camera about the cycles of emotionally abusive relationships. Saying he's pulled her under again and she needs to swim for the surface.

Who do we think - James? Ash?
I don't remember Ash being as problematic as James but she (weirdly) didn't share every detail of their relationship online. As much as I dislike Rabehkah I do feel sorry that she's never been in a loving relationship. Every guy she's been with has been extremely creepy and inappropriate and no woman deserves that.

Reactions: 3
My problem with Beckie is that she collects all of these labels that if you question them you come off as the biggest asshole.
Are there super unlucky people that when they tell their life story you go WTF how? Absolutely.
I don't personally believe Beckie is one of them. I can't say which as these labels she is lying about and which are actually true, but there is no way every single one of them are true.

I think maybe she has a headache sometimes but she makes it out to be a cluster migraine, maybe she is manic and interprets that as ADHD, maybe her knee hurts like it does for everyone but she thinks she has a problem with her leg. Maybe she is so desperate for a connection with someone that she thinks she is bisexual. And maybe (and I am saying this very carefully because I don't wanna make light of abuse) she is just having and on and off again relationship with a weirdo while also being a weirdo herself, but it sound better to be a victim of yet another tragedy in her life so she calls it abuse? Or maybe it is abusive, I can't tell what is true in her life. But it can't be all of it, it just can't. So its hard to give sympathy to any of it, because you know she is lying about so much of her life.

Reactions: 7
I don't remember Ash being as problematic as James but she (weirdly) didn't share every detail of their relationship online. As much as I dislike Rabehkah I do feel sorry that she's never been in a loving relationship. Every guy she's been with has been extremely creepy and inappropriate and no woman deserves that.
i feel like i missed the whole ash period because i dont know anything about him. james is awful though. the sight of him gives me the ick.

Reactions: 3
Man the her possibly being bisexual thing doesnt not compute with her deleting that comment. She could have just replied no I am not, and just said the video was private for other reasons. Instead she deleted an innocent comment and probably blocked the fan who commented. She is so quick to read into tattle she probably thought it was us. But her not replying to it confirms to me she is definitely anti-lgbt still and hiding it.
---
i feel like i missed the whole ash period because i dont know anything about him. james is awful though. the sight of him gives me the ick.
She kept Ash offline and was touching way more grass during it so we didnt have to hear her moan (Probably a dude not wanting her online moaning all the time is the emotional abuse she speaks of) I am not discounting real abuse victims but I cannot believe Beckie. She lies and overexaggerates all the time. She probably considers a partner setting boundaries with her to be silent treatment abuse.

Reactions: 4
I think it's with the old guy Boofle who was married? She was with Ash for a few months and he has a girlfriend now.

Reactions: 1
*shudder*

The fricken Boofle saga. I sometimes wonder if it was that whole thing, that one horrible drama that set her off down this whole path of bat-shizzery. It’s like she never actually recovered from that creep.

Reactions: 12
There was another old man who she went to America to see and stayed with his family wasn’t there

If it is Boofle I can understand how it must feel suffocating for him to pop back up at random times - he was a bleeping creep who groomed a mentally unwell child. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of her issues stem from/were made worse by her that nonce.

Reactions: 4
For people that can't see her stories 💕 I wont do this all the time, because it takes a lot of time clipping them down for the right size, but I can try and do it for important ones or super cringy ones as long as she is private.

Reactions: 1
Just throwing a theory out there, but has anyone else ever mentioned the possibility of borderline personality disorder AND cyclothymic disorder?

Now don’t get me wrong the last thing I ever want to do is give Beckie a ticket to claiming more illnesses to fuel her narcissism fire (separate issue, the old narcissism I think) but…

Narcissism and ADHD traits are hard to distinguish from someone who is in a hypomanic state with cyclothymia. It’s like Bipolar light, basically. The way she swings from annoyingly off her tits posting manic nonsense to crashing, coupled with the fact I believe she has huge issues with rumination all just set off my alarm bells for someone with cyclothymia.

Borderline personality, with the limerence, again rumination, attachment disorders she displays and controlling and clingy-ness to both people and nostalgic type feelings seem to scream Beckie.

Having a joint diagnoses of both would be rare enough, but not unheard of. The problem is a diagnoses, ironically, is largely based on the patient being both self aware (lols) and honest with the psychiatrist. Often, people won’t tell the doctor about their hypomania because when they are hypomanic they usually don’t see it that themselves and rather, believe they are merely no longer depressed or “things are finally looking up for me” so most likely, they only see a doctor when they are low, resulting in incorrect depression diagnosis.

Patients also need to be able to communicate their short comings, bad choices they’ve made, problems they’ve caused, and able to be truthful about their clingy behaviours and thoughts of limerence and rumination, a task I don’t think Beckie is capable of.

Anyway, I have experience in this field and have thought this for a while, essentially it’s not appropriate for me to really be suggesting it, but I’m at a point where I’m just so curious if anyone else has ever come to similar conclusions?

Reactions: 5
If it is Boofle I can understand how it must feel suffocating for him to pop back up at random times - he was a bleeping creep who groomed a mentally unwell child. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of her issues stem from/were made worse by her that nonce.
I don’t know a lot about that situation, but my theory is he gave her pitying attention for her mental issues as a way to groom her and that’s why she’s addicted to trying to get attention for being unwell. If he approached her in a “poor you, nobody understands how hard your life is” way that made her feel special, I can see how she would think the best/only way to get attention is to be sick.

Honestly the way she rambles about the smallest inconveniences and annoyances is bizarre and shows a lack of self awareness. How many of her stories start with “and another thing I’m upset about…”? As if she’s the only person with noisy neighbors, who gets overstimulated, who struggles with social situations, who has health issues, etc etc.

She is constantly talking about how everything she complains about is different and worse for her, how special her problems are… but plenty of people also have autism, ADHD, migraines, mobility issues (I have all four), and DON’T take to social media to publicly document every negative feeling.

She overshares so much personal information. Jesus.

Reactions: 12
Her issues definitely haven't been helped by the grooming, not to mention all the santas and daddies flocking to send her gifts

She thinks that sort of creepy interaction is normal and now she craves the "poor me" attention from them all the time

Reactions: 7
I fail to see what an older man would get out of beckie now, when she was younger sure creepy old men being horrible. But now? She doesn't want sex, she just complains about her issues and there is a big possibility she's going to out the man to her entire audience if he hurts her feelings. I mean she is basically doing that now. She knows people will figure out who she is talking about.
What does the guy get from her? I am honestly asking what she can give back for all the gifts etc. I can't imagine her being a woman that sends lewds or stuff like that.

I don't think this the old married man, I think this is her ex that was super creepy.

The point of therapy is not to get advice (which yes it a huge misconception of what therapy is), but it's to process your trauma, discover things about yourself, and learn from your old ways. If she's as intelligent as she's making out to be, she would know that, duh!
Definitely! I think people like Beckie also see therapy as sitting there answering questions and talking about your difficulties while the therapist miraculously cures you. But you have to engage with it and put in the work, and unless you're willing to do that, you're not going to see any benefits. I think Beckie gets frustrated with therapists because she thinks it's on them to fix her life and her mental state, but they can't, they can only direct her, and she still needs to be honest and introspective and make the changes herself.

It doesn't help that she's actually not as self-aware as she thinks, because as someone above said, she still doesn't seem to realise that she gets in her own way most of the time. She still thinks all her problems are somebody else's fault. So a therapist is always going to have a hard time working with someone who refuses to acknowledge her own shortcomings and unhealthy behaviours.

But I'm sure she'll never consider that because it's more palatable for her to believe she's simply too smart and her brain works too fast for therapy.

How many of her stories start with “and another thing I’m upset about…”? As if she’s the only person with noisy neighbors, who gets overstimulated, who struggles with social situations, who has health issues, etc etc.
I was just thinking the same thing after watching her latest stories where she opened with "and another reason I hate the lyrics of this song..." like don't listen to the song then. She makes the most out of absolute non-issues. She's deliberately annoying/upsetting herself for no reason. I cannot even begin to imagine what an energy vampire she is in real life. No wonder she struggles to hold onto friendships. Can you imagine trying to tell her what you did at the weekend (if she even lets you get a word in edgeways) and she just launches into a diatribe about how everything you've done and all the things you enjoy are bad/inferior/somehow not accessible to poor Beckie. God forbid you mention dating or a relationship, it would probably make her spiral into a jealous rage.

Reactions: 14
For people that can't see her stories 💕 I wont do this all the time, because it takes a lot of time clipping them down for the right size, but I can try and do it for important ones or super cringy ones as long as she is private.
View attachment 2773128
View attachment 2773130
WTF?!?!?! (I could write this under every post with one of her stories!)

As much as I agree that it would be great that everyone has a loving relationship, it shouldn't be at the cost of anyone truly loving. The kind of person genuinely capable of providing the kind of love that Rabehkah ( WTF!! 🤣) wants does not deserve to be with someone like her. She would completely take it for granted anyway, like she does all the other good things in her life. She would abuse their genuine goodness. I do not wish Rebecca as a partner to anyone who doesn't deserve it, at least not the way she is at the moment without some therapy and positive results. In that relationship it would easily be her who would be the manipulative and abusive one. The faces she pulls (puerile), the sounds she makes (do not get me started on that bleeping brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr she does. What in God's name is that?!?!?!?), the dramatic expressions of frustration, exasperation etc. (adult tantrums?). I do not feel sorry for Rebecca one bit. That train left the station ages ago, about the same time her dignity at showcasing herself in this manner did. It's pathetic at this point!

Even if she has whatever illnesses she professes to have it is STILL HER RESPONSIBILTY (I cannot stress this enough!!!) to find a way of functioning in this world no matter how difficult. Do not get me started on "the NHS this, the NHS that, "I've been fighting for 30+ years" (aged 31 🧐). It doesn't matter if she really feels the way she does, that doesn't mean everyone should receive her as she is in her entirety. She vomits her issues all over everyone and expects people to stand there and take it. She could at least try to tone it down. I think people are generally willing to accommodate someone who has an illness but if I know that I'm going to leave every interaction with them with a buttload of metaphorical vomit all over myself then it's understandable that I don't want to be around them especially if they make no effort to rein in what they can.

Also, who is telling Rebecca that she is self-aware?!?! She is one of the most self UNaware people I follow on social media. I mean she moans about "feeling like she's going in someone's limo to prom even though she's not wanted". She obviously doesn't get why she's not wanted i.e. how her behaviour comes across to others. Self awareness is not just being aware of not being wanted, it's also about being aware WHY you're not wanted. If I'm fat, it's not self awareness to just know I'm fat, it's self awareness to also know WHY I consume as much food or the types of foods as I do to be fat. Only then can I begin to change things. Therapy could help here but seeing as Rabehkha (or however the f*k you spell it) is a quicker thinker than the therapists I guess that's not an option 🙄

Now, I'm not a therapist and even then one shouldn't diagnose someone from afar. But if I had to bet I'd put my money on Rebecca being a raging narcissist and that that is one of her problems if not her biggest and I am more convinced of this as time goes on. She cannot handle criticism and seems to need constant praise (blocks anyone who even mildly disagrees with her), she is empty inside (by her own admission), she's manipulative (faking symptoms like that random not-finishing-thoughts-and-distracted-by-a-cat-she's-never-seen-before-right-after-uploading-the-mrs-maisel-therapy-clip-stunt she pulled the other day - such bullshit!!), she is over-obsessed with herself (films, watches and re-watches herself on a daily basis) and cannot form any meaningful relationships whether they be friendships or intimate relationships, she blames everyone and everything for anything that's wrong in her life (obviously all the good stuff is down to HER efforts), she has very poor boundaries (overshares moments she really should keep to herself, claims she wants to feel like she's invited to something while at the same time shouting within earshot of everyone that she hates people touching her kayak., has a tantrum because someone touched her car to give her a ticket), thinks way too highly of herself (a quicker thinker than therapists, thought she was more intelligent when she younger (and most likely still thinks so even if she hasn't outright said it), has a brain full of thoughts and memories unlike the rest of us neanderthals).... the list goes on.

Other things that annoy me are the whole "there's so much more in my brain but I'll leave it at that" spiel she does when talking about some issue she deals with. There isn't "so much more" in her brain. There is nothing in her brain (a more appropriate word would be "mind" but what do I know?), she's incapable of verbalising it (despite her supreme intelligence mind you) or she just doesn't want to verbalise it because she just wanted to mention the problem lest we forget she has problems.

She smiles / smirks whenever she pulls out the woe is me act. It can be ever so subtle but it's there. It's not masking!!!! Smiling when talking about a problem is not masking. It's a petulant child delighting in the fact that they now have all the attention on them as a the world's number one victim or an adult not knowing how to express themselves properly (dare I say it --> therapy!!).

Also this whole being bored thing - she's not bored, she's not creative enough. Almost any field can be taken to expert levels. Her piano playing isn't exactly the height of piano performance and it's the same type of music over and over again. The music she listen's too isn't exactly complex music. She could do more with her art. There is extensive room for exploration / improvement in all areas. She's not bored, she's incapable, lazy or depressed. If she's depressed (ahem!) therapy would probably be a good place to start but sadly she's too self-aware and intelligent for it (🤦‍♀️). There is so much in the world, if you fail to find something that challenges or interests you it's not because you're so hyper-intelligent you can already predict everything in that field. Also it's one thing to consume art of any form it's a whole other thing to create art or create anything for that matter. And in general the novelty of things / activities tends to wear off with time / age anyway if it isn't your main interest.

The whole issue with her name, having two names, taking on the ancestor's name, the colours of names, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit 😮 Sometimes I fear this girl can't be helped! (Let me pick up my jaw and continue. I'm almost done!)

Because I want to throw my mug at my screen whenever I hear it I'll mention it again. She needs to stop squealing, squeaking, prrrrrrrrrrring, brrrrrrrrrrring, wooing, whooshing, fake-anxiety-attack-breathing-hiccupping-sniffling or making any other feral sounds. She just needs to STOP or at the very least minimise it. It's pathetic and she's getting too old for that tit. Sorry, did I just write "getting too old"? I meant she IS too old for that tit. Also the downturned lip (that BABIES do!!!) is just as pathetic. Grow up you 31-year-old woman-child!

Oh boy 😩 I've only been back for a week and I've already had enough of her. I'm sure somewhere among the plethora of stuff she posts there is something positive but at this present moment I fail to see it. There will undoubtedly be some truth to some of the issues she deals with but I feel she exaggerates and overdramatises her "problems" to the point of ridiculousness. Anywho, sorry for the long post, but I just had to get this out of my system!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11