Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the summary of the 2 recent stories is that she wants her boyfriend to be OK with her eating the cake mixture without the need to bake the cake?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys she needs human interaction other than the internet, if that is what she think odd is. I know sooo many people that like eating baking mixture, its not uncommon at all. Its not odd or weird, its a regular thing people do. She wants to be "not like other girls" sooo bad and its just cringe because she is a 30 year old white woman, with a job, an apartment, cats and hobbies. The only thing that makes her special is that she fakes illnesses, and that's not a cute quirk.

Reactions: 13
Poor short tiny baby girl Beck can’t get her kayak up and needs a big strong grandpa to help her 😔
Christ on a bike, she's just so dainty and petite! You either deal with it or you choose a different hobby, how is kayaking meant to look appealing to anyone if all she does is complains about it?? In what world does an ambassador constantly moan about how hard and challenging something is? Instead of breaking stigmas about women and kayaking she's instead making it sound like women are incapable of joining because of this aspect of kayaking. I kayak but I don't own my own - I rent one once I get to the kayaking location, saves me the hassle of having to store or move it. Yes, it's more expensive that way but also saves me moaning on Instagram about every aspect of the hobby.

Reactions: 8
Christ on a bike, she's just so dainty and petite! You either deal with it or you choose a different hobby, how is kayaking meant to look appealing to anyone if all she does is complains about it?? In what world does an ambassador constantly moan about how hard and challenging something is? Instead of breaking stigmas about women and kayaking she's instead making it sound like women are incapable of joining because of this aspect of kayaking. I kayak but I don't own my own - I rent one once I get to the kayaking location, saves me the hassle of having to store or move it. Yes, it's more expensive that way but also saves me moaning on Instagram about every aspect of the hobby.
She could literally just start weight training and get stronger????

Reactions: 1
Its so weird that Beckie doesn't have any kayaking friends to help her? Like if I actually had a friend who was as ill as Beckie claims to be I would have no problem coming with them to kayak if it brought them joy and help them out. Its really weird that beckie has literally no one. Most people her age with literally no friends are such red flags

Surely repeatedly taking migraine medication when you just have a mild headache must be really bad for you? I’ve 3 migraines in my life and I really struggled to leave my bed. I had to drive to the pharmacy one time and thought I was going to pass out.

where does she get off on being such a massive liar? 🤣

Reactions: 5
"I am in so much pain:D:D:D:ROFLMAO:🤣"
This is exactly what I came here for! She always looks so content and is full of laughs when she's on a "migraine" bender. Just look at that face the moment she says "I am in so much pain!" There's several other stories in the past when she specifically gets this massive smile when saying how much pain she's in. I don't think this witch knows what pain actually is. I have really never met anyone who has been in a lot of pain with such a big smile on their face. Never. People tend to smile when the pain subsides because they are relieved but not in the middle of "so much pain". Does she want us to think she is some kind of superwoman for sitting upright, working, kayaking, lifting her heavy kayak onto car while in "so much pain". Does she not realise how ridiculous this is? She doesn't need migraine medication, she needs therapy!

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 08.34.38.png

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 08.34.48.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
This is exactly what I came here for! She always looks so content and is full of laughs when she's on a "migraine" bender. Just look at that face the moment she says "I am in so much pain!" There's several other stories in the past when she specifically gets this massive smile when saying how much pain she's in. I don't think this witch knows what pain actually is. I have really never met anyone who has been in a lot of pain with such a big smile on their face. Never. People tend to smile when the pain subsides because they are relieved but not in the middle of "so much pain". Does she want us to think she is some kind of superwoman for sitting upright, working, kayaking, lifting her heavy kayak onto car while in "so much pain". Does she not realise how ridiculous this is? She doesn't need migraine medication, she needs therapy!

View attachment 2898125
View attachment 2898127
She has the munchahusen tit eating grin. Like compare her to claudine blanchard who munchausened by proxy her kid. Its uncanny, the smile type is identical

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I occasionally get stress headaches that are painful around my eyes and into my jaw/teeth - not migraine level at all - but bad enough that I would not feel ok to sit in the sun, or even look out a bright window into a sunny garden. The only thing that usually sorts it out is going to sleep in a dark room! She is truly insufferable. Do any of her followers honestly believe this tit?

Reactions: 4
I occasionally get stress headaches that are painful around my eyes and into my jaw/teeth - not migraine level at all - but bad enough that I would not feel ok to sit in the sun, or even look out a bright window into a sunny garden. The only thing that usually sorts it out is going to sleep in a dark room! She is truly insufferable. Do any of her followers honestly believe this tit?
I recently got a teeth guard for sleeping and it's helped these types of headaches so much!
Seems like some followers do believe her but the problem is they're most likely not as hyperfocused on her as we are. Her comments on tiktoks usually consist of people who used to watch her way back when and express sympathy because to a bystander it does sound horrible - daily migraines, undiagnosed mental illness and no support from the NHS! It's when you start noticing that her migraines go away when a new boyfriend comes into and her limp only gets brought up once people on a gossip forum inquire about where it's gone

Reactions: 3
The fact that her pain seems to be in her eye sockets suggest that it’s probably staring at her recordings of herself for hours on a computer etc.

Reactions: 6
I had a migraine the other day for the first time in years. Unfortunately I had to carry on as normal as I have a toddler and my partner was working. Those few hours whilst I waited for him to finish work were absolute hell. In the end I stuck the TV on (for the toddler), and curled up on the sofa as I just couldn’t handle it anymore.

There is absolutely no way I would have sat in a bright room intentionally, played piano, stared at a phone screen, gone kayaking or done any of the tit she does. The only reason I wasn’t lying in a dark room was because I couldn’t leave my toddler alone (she has also outgrown naps, which was highly frustrating on that day 😂).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe they think its just visiual migraines like aura? But aura is visual not usually pain so it still dont fit.

So the summary of the 2 recent stories is that she wants her boyfriend to be OK with her eating the cake mixture without the need to bake the cake?
This is such a weird requirement because why would that even be something that gets mentioned? How often is that going to come up?

If I wanted to eat cake mix, my BF would just say “do what you want but if you’re up all night throwing up from the raw egg, youre in the spare room”

Like what a weirdly specific dealbreaker? it’s giving “I’m a weirdo, I’m weird, have you ever seen me without this hat…thats weird” but about cake mix