Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men and WOMEN? Is she saying she’s bisexual? I always thought she was staunchly against it.
I was so confused by this part as well, especially with how homophobic she has been in the past. Unless she has had such bad luck with men that she thought that she would give women a go. I'm assuming that she is being a spokesperson for Autistic people with her statements.

Reactions: 2
She wants another oppression category to be in so she’s joining the LGBT+ people in her long list of people/things to exploit for personal gain?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Only Beckie manages to watch a TV program about her own struggles and concludes afterwards „I’m so alone in my struggles“,

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel like her rant about Love on the spectrum read as; "I wont date a ND person and I shouldn't be expected to want sex with an NT man, he should still want to stay with me regardless"

I've said this before and Ill say it again, she wants to be miserable because her list of non negotiables for a man is unachievable. Its not because she is autistic, clearly people with autism find love all the time. Its her personality that is obnoxious. Love on the spectrum is a show with high support need autistics, they are having way more day to day issues than Beckie. But she still manage to make herself worse off. Its INSANE to me!

I personally love the show and the people on it are often very very picky, often having to have matching special interests, but they still mange to find love! You know what they do? Work on themself. They have a coach helping them with social issues and work on conversations, so they will get better at going on dates, maybe Beckie should take a note from the show and WORK ON HERSELF!!!

Reactions: 10
Why is she crying about getting a letter from the NHS about her referral? Is she happy? Sad? Massively overreacting? Girl confuses the duck out of me.

Reactions: 2
Beckie is upset about the letter for those who do not have acess to her stories. She is wanting an adhd diagnosis as when she has it, she can live her life and she can date. She is also wanting this diagnosis before her parents die and she goes through menopause as she will be 34 by time she goes through the process due to the demand for ADHD diagnosis at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You'd think she'd just got a letter telling her she had 12 months left to live, good lord. The drama of it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still dont understand why she cant date before she gets the assessment? And she mentioned before menopause and before her parents died, so maybe she wants to have kids and wants the assessment first. But why?? Imagine if she waits that long, 3 years or whatever it is, they do the assessment and tell her she doesn't even have it. What then? And okay, she could say to that, well I'm dead certain I have it, which takes me back to the original point, why is the assessment so needed then?! I just purely don't understand.

• Heart
I sincerely hope she goes through early menopause and no children are subjected to her as a mother.

Reactions: 4
I sincerely hope she goes through early menopause and no children are subjected to her as a mother.
Harsh, but agreed.
---
I genuinely do not understand her.

I paid 600 pounds for a private ADHD assessment, they saw me within 2 weeks. Was it a lot of money? Yes. Was it worth it to skip the NHS waiting list? Definitely.

Beckie, stop overpaying your mortgage, stop buying more kayaks you don't need, save up for a few months. You'll have the bloody money.

Reactions: 12
Average cost of private ADHD assessment is £550-750, and the average wait time from first contact to assessment and medication is 7 months.

All of this info is available readily online, from good UK based sources.

At this point I am utterly convinced that Beckie is purposefully prolonging her own misery.

Reactions: 11
Listen, I am one of those who does not think she has ADHD and even if she manages to manipulate the test in such a way that they will give her the diagnoses, I dont think it will change or improve her life in any way.

However, saying that, I am a little worried by how upset she got when she read the letter. It really seems to be the thing she had set her hopes too and it must be difficult to realize that isnt going to happen (via NHS) for another 3,5 years at least. I hope something will come up in her life to give her hope in a different way.

Reactions: 5
Wow, that performance is oscar-worthy! Lol, she wouldn't be a victim forgotten and abused by the NHS if she just went private! She doesn't want treatment, she wants validation and attention.

Reactions: 6
I thought she didn’t want kids. Ffs make your mind up woman.

Me and my BF are indifferent to kids therefore we probably shouldn’t have them. If you’re not 100% in on kids and willing to devote your whole self to them, it’s a no and you shouldn’t be having them because it’s not fair on the kid.

She isn’t in the right mental state to be a mother. I’m not saying that people with mental health problems can’t be parents because of course they can but Beckie can barely function as an adult let alone be responsible for another humans life. She’d get pregnant and then she’d start saying she doesn’t want the kid but then she would but then when it’s here and it doesn’t fix everything she’d be moaning again and then and then and then and then and then

"I am not going to die on this waiting list"
Jeez the theatrics are strong with this one.
Still, entertaining to watch though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.