Becki Jones #82 Jurassic Pork the lost meal prep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s nothing more sad and pathetic than an “influencer” buying themselves balloons and cakes when they hit a certain amount of followers omg my toes curl 😭😭 get a fuckin job

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
I genuinely don’t know how she drives that car. Surely she can’t turn properly in it

• Haha
Reactions: 31
These threads move faster than our bex does in a mc Donald’s drive thru.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i swear most influencers when they hit 500k or something their agency or friends or family purchase balloons etc for them.. lol
---
And also does anyone even celebrate 600k? I thought it was 100k 500k then a million if that🤣

Reactions: 16
Did anyone see what comments she was getting on her cupcake vid? Was it cos she was driving?

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see what comments she was getting on her cupcake vid? Was it cos she was driving?
Yeah but no worse than she usually gets, if anything they were buried by the new BDL comments

This has convinced me that she’s totally calculated and wants to cash in on the hate, because she knew she had this massive influx of sympathy and for the first time ever(?) has actually deleted and re edited a video because of the comments, drawing attention to it for her new “fans”. It’s so transparent but of course they’ll fall for it and pander to her because she’s sooooo adorable and such a pure soul 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.