BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her ‘what I eat in a day video’, it’s just a big advert for hello fresh. Skipped through most of it. It also felt like an advert for Wagamama’s as well, so she might really be bringing in the money now 🙄

Yes I guess it is relatable to spill milk all over the counter when making porridge - it’s still extremely embarrassing the lack of hand eye coordination she has at 22. Like yes maybe you spill a drop opening the milk but straight pouring it onto the counter not a chance. I know she left the clip in to ‘keep it real’ but if it were me I would’ve not kept that.

Reactions: 12
Does she actually know the word “vegetarian”… I’ve literally never seen her say it or use it.

calling herself a “veggie” just grinds my gears

Reactions: 17
As someone who lived in Newcastle till I was 15, lived near London till I was 18 now lives in Loughborough (halfway between Leicester and Nottingham)…duck off Molly is Nottingham in the south
Sorry this is really OT I’d forgotten about Lizzie - she doesn’t do YouTube anymore does she?
i just went to her Insta to see what she’s up to and
1.) how can she afford to move to a flat in London when she’s younger than me 🥲😂
2.) in her boyfriend’s bio it says something like haven’t been early since ‘88… please tell me that’s a song lyric or something and doesn’t mean he was born in 1988?

Reactions: 15
Sorry this is really OT I’d forgotten about Lizzie - she doesn’t do YouTube anymore does she?
1.) how can she afford to move to a flat in London when she’s younger than me 🥲😂
2.) in her boyfriend’s bio it says something like haven’t been early since ‘88… please tell me that’s a song lyric or something and doesn’t mean he was born in 1988?
i think she'll be able to move to london because of youtube money. she did quite well when she was doing it i'm sure she'll have saved up.

Reactions: 3
I just watched her ‘what I eat in a day video’, it’s just a big advert for hello fresh. Skipped through most of it. It also felt like an advert for Wagamama’s as well, so she might really be bringing in the money now 🙄

Yes I guess it is relatable to spill milk all over the counter when making porridge - it’s still extremely embarrassing the lack of hand eye coordination she has at 22. Like yes maybe you spill a drop opening the milk but straight pouring it onto the counter not a chance. I know she left the clip in to ‘keep it real’ but if it were me I would’ve not kept that.
I thought her spilling the milk looked like she did it on purpose 🥱. I don't get why she had found it so funny also.

Reactions: 7
i think she'll be able to move to london because of youtube money. she did quite well when she was doing it i'm sure she'll have saved up.
She’s been working loads too! She just has worked and saved I’ve assumed, it could also be for work too! She doesn’t post much anymore I don’t think

Reactions: 3
Looks like he must’ve been born in 88 - had a stalk on insta and he graduated in 2012, so it’s possible. What a gross age gap for someone so young!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hey Molly/mollys team. The lastest vlog has TWO adverts in it and is current in breach of ASA guidelines with no Ad in the title or thumbnail. Complaint ready for Monday unless it’s updated.
Take this back. Just noticed she’s hidden ad behind the time so it’s not clearly visible at all. Be proud of your hand sanitizer and phone case spon con, Molly. ASA complaint for hidden and disingenuous tagging of paid content going in, in the morning!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She looks knocking 40 with that new hair in her vlog! 😆 So old for someone so young! And she had about 4 foils in so it still looks grown out! It basically looks exactly the same just shorter!

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure on all the rules but when you click on the video it comes up with a tag in the top left hand corner saying that it includes paid promotion - does that not count?

Reactions: 1
Looks like he must’ve been born in 88 - had a stalk on insta and he graduated in 2012, so it’s possible. What a gross age gap for someone so young!
Omg no way!!!! I’m sorry but that’s really not right, if she was 24 and he was 34 then maybe but she’s 20!!!! I know sometimes age gap relationships work out etc etc but I really find that quite unsettling

Reactions: 11
I'm not sure on all the rules but when you click on the video it comes up with a tag in the top left hand corner saying that it includes paid promotion - does that not count?
Nope! And it’s fine you don’t know the rules as it’s not your job, Molly makes zero effort to learn industry standards. Be proud of your brand work, and assume your viewers will want to engage with it as it’s so well made, so relevant for them, and so interesting. Don’t be shady.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Omg no way!!!! I’m sorry but that’s really not right, if she was 24 and he was 34 then maybe but she’s 20!!!! I know sometimes age gap relationships work out etc etc but I really find that quite unsettling
he graduated when she was starting high school :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.