BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another tragic reel, her hairs gonna fall out the amount of times she tugs and scratches it

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but if Tom is a graphic designer, I'm bloody Oprah Winfrey. The man traces cars on illustrator and thinks he's done something 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
if i see one more reel of her playing with her hair and moving her arms in and out im going to spontaneously combust

• Haha
Reactions: 17
can someone pleaseeeee show me some of Tom's work. I'm dying to see how tit it is

Reactions: 1
it’s actually embarrassing how she has made liking coffee a personality trait (the new phone case) when she drinks DECAF coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s selling hand sanitizer on her stories…. Surely you got to wake up and face that you don’t have a career 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she literally must’ve changed it in the last 30 mins because the screen shot I shared says beauty_spectrum but now her Instagram is definitely molly_thompson… I guess that’s what the balloons are for.

i predict she will quote Taylor swift and say “the old Molly/beauty spectrum can’t come to the phone right now, why, oh, cause she’s dead”
I bet she’s seething she didn’t use that especially as she’s Tswift no1 Australian fan x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s so eager to seem like she’s different to people her age even though I know barely anyone who has said they’ve enjoyed clubbing post pandemic.
I know two people who went clubbing post pandemic, and they both caught covid lol. Molly just thinks being a 22 year old in a night club is 'niche' and 'rogue' even though you're pretty much still on the lower end of the age range of people who are in a club.

Reactions: 5
Look who just appeared on my Facebook Feed 😖😩. And something that doesn't make sense 🙄🤢. Only time I've seen her do this is when she did that video the other week with Tom where she had Mac n Cheese from Costa but didn't like it 🙄🥱
What even is all this gorgeous gorgeous girls crap? Am I getting so old that I can't keep up with the trends?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.