BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those nye tiktoks were so cringe of molly just for the sake that all her parts was her with a bottle of prosecco thinking she looked cool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tom has a look of joaquin phoenix in the joker obviously without the joker make up anyone else see it?

Reactions: 4
those nye tiktoks were so cringe of molly just for the sake that all her parts was her with a bottle of prosecco thinking she looked cool
Yh and on Eve’s Instagram story when Eve just left her phone sitting to record them celebrating the new year and Molly’s just standing there taking a photo, like Molly seriously, just live in the moment for once, (I know that sounds cringe but I can’t think of anything else.)

Reactions: 9
I didn’t realise Molly became friends with Eve through, her words, being a “fan girl”. That dynamic becomes more clear every time they meet up now. Like they briefly met in the middle then Eve clearly made the decision to grow up, build some foundations, become a successful functioning adult. And Molly…didn’t.

Reactions: 12
I didn’t realise Molly became friends with Eve through, her words, being a “fan girl”. That dynamic becomes more clear every time they meet up now. Like they briefly met in the middle then Eve clearly made the decision to grow up, build some foundations, become a successful functioning adult. And Molly…didn’t.
I think that whole group basically got together by being fans of each other

Reactions: 6
It wouldn’t surprise me if Eve and Molly stopped being friends in the next couple of years because Eve’s wanting to do a journalism course and will move away while Molly will probably still be where she is the now, I think Molly mentioned in a vlog that she might go to university in the future.

Reactions: 10
It wouldn’t surprise me if Eve and Molly stopped being friends in the next couple of years because Eve’s wanting to do a journalism course and will move away while Molly will probably still be where she is the now, I think Molly mentioned in a vlog that she might go to university in the future.
i don't think they will. if anything with eve moving to manchester, her and molly will be closer time wise and eve might lean on her if she at first struggles to meet people in manchester.

Reactions: 4
God do I want her to go back to Australia and have a slightly crappy time so she just shuts up about it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I rewatched one of her aus vlogs as it popped up on my YouTube and watched to see it again after time has passed and they are so… boring?
Like travelling is one of the most inspiring things and yet hers is so dull. I don’t know why she wants to be a travel vlogger, even she is so lacklustre

Reactions: 11
I rewatched one of her aus vlogs as it popped up on my YouTube and watched to see it again after time has passed and they are so… boring?
Like travelling is one of the most inspiring things and yet hers is so dull. I don’t know why she wants to be a travel vlogger, even she is so lacklustre
Holly's weren't great, but they were so much better since Holly seemed to actually try and show the country rather than just showing some MaD dRiNkInG adventures

Reactions: 6
Christ alive, the very last thing I’m interested in seeing are Molly’s recycled photos of her Australia trip.

Reactions: 7
Her latest YouTube short… why on earth is she so obsessed with her age? It’s the most insignificant part of being an adult…oh wait…she still acts like a teenager so never mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest YouTube short… why on earth is she so obsessed with her age? It’s the most insignificant part of being an adult…oh wait…she still acts like a teenager so never mind!
Yh and making a big deal of the fact she was born in 1999 and Tom was born in 2000. Like its not a big age difference Molly, You're still young and make it seem like you're near retirement age.

Reactions: 12
Yh and making a big deal of the fact she was born in 1999 and Tom was born in 2000. Like its not a big age difference Molly, You're still young and make it seem like you're near retirement age.
It’s because she can cling on to the fact she’s technically a “90s” baby when the majority around her were born 2000 and onwards. It’s another superiority stance she can have over the people around her even though she barely grew up in 90s culture so it makes 0 difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.