BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs hope she’s not in Sydney for NYE next year because that’s where I plan to be and the thought of seeing her wandering around shouting ‘it’s so good here boizzzz I’m basically Australian, just going to Hard Rock Cafe for lunch’ into her camera will really ruin my day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Eve is stunning, she’s really blossomed and seems to know what she wants in life which is a lot more than can be said for princess molly

Reactions: 25
Ffs they’ve already played 22 by TS in regards to the year. Stop the earth I want to get off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whenever Eve and Molly are in the same clips together the contrast is shocking, Eve is so natural and has an air about her, Molly could never dream of

Reactions: 21
6070DF1F-78DE-4B08-947D-B2BAC2DBD69B.jpeg

im dead at everybody excitedly counting down to New Years and celebrating and molly just being stood there staring at her camera and then sticking her tongue out at midnight😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
View attachment 954712
im dead at everybody excitedly counting down to New Years and celebrating and molly just being stood there staring at her camera and then sticking her tongue out at midnight😭
It’s probably because Tom wasn’t there so she had no one attached to her so she doesn’t know what to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s probably because Tom wasn’t there so she had no one attached to her so she doesn’t know what to do 😂
She was on facetime to Tom was she not? I’m sure I saw a screenshot of them facetiming at midnight. They’re both just so clingy and weird with each other.

Reactions: 16
One of her tiktok’s with Eve and Liv from last night is captioned ‘pick your fighter’, all of the comments either say Eve or Liv specifically or ‘all of you’ lmaoo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 954712
I was just watching that thinking, just live in the moment Molly, you don’t have to post everything you do on the internet, Yh Eve was videoing it but she wasn’t taking photos of herself when everyone else was celebrating. I feel like Eve is much more comfortable in herself now and doesn’t strive to post everything like Molly does. I don’t know if it’s just me but I feel like Molly tries to hard with the amount of ads she does and the clickbait.

I know Molly can do what she wants with her life, I completely understand that but what is she going to do if she loses viewers when she gets older? Is YouTube all she’s going to do for years to come? I’m not saying she should go to university, it’s not for everyone but at least Eve has got something on the side to do, that being university. I think Molly needs something on the side like a plan B if YouTube doesn’t go well or she gets bored of it. I do think Eve needs to give herself more credit because she has done incredibly well academically with all As and A* at gcse and A level and getting firsts at university. I do think she could do better than doing a course in journalism after Oxford but if that’s what she wants them I’m sure she’ll do brilliant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I was just watching that thinking, just live in the moment Molly, you don’t have to post everything you do on the internet, Yh Eve was videoing it but she wasn’t taking photos of herself when everyone else was celebrating. I feel like Eve is much more comfortable in herself now and doesn’t strive to post everything like Molly does. I don’t know if it’s just me but I feel like Molly tries to hard with the amount of ads she does and the clickbait.
Honestly I feel like university has told Eve how to balance her time and has led to her becoming more confident in herself and her ideas. Molly wouldn't have that as she never went to university as she spent every weekend at home and never really seemed to care.

Reactions: 9
Honestly I feel like university has told Eve how to balance her time and has led to her becoming more confident in herself and her ideas. Molly wouldn't have that as she never went to university as she spent every weekend at home and never really seemed to care.
Yh I don’t think Molly liked the course she did, I think it was a foundation course at university.

I wonder what Molly was like at university when she was their for about a year and I wonder if she left cos she maybe wasn’t getting along with a lot of people.

Reactions: 3
Her new personality trait seems to be making fun of her lack of personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what Molly was like at university when she was their for about a year and I wonder if she left cos she maybe wasn’t getting along with a lot of people.
She didn’t go to University. She completed (barely) an Art Foundation course which happened to be run at a University. My sister did the same course at a local college. If you want to see what she was like she did 2728393 vlogs there where all she did was cry about being homesick, and go home at every opportunity. She perked up at the end where she decided to make out that she owned Leeds and knew everything there was to know about going out there.

Reactions: 15
She didn’t go to University. She completed (barely) an Art Foundation course which happened to be run at a University. My sister did the same course at a local college. If you want to see what she was like she did 2728393 vlogs there where all she did was cry about being homesick, and go home at every opportunity. She perked up at the end where she decided to make out that she owned Leeds and knew everything there was to know about going out there.
Ok, Yh iv seen some of the vlogs about her time there. Why is she saying she knows everything about Leeds if she was just leaving Leeds every weekend, so would probably not get the chance to go looking round the place.

Her new personality trait seems to be making fun of her lack of personality.
And never going a week without mentioning she went traveling around Australia by herself… for 6 weeks, not really traveling, it just seemed like an extended holiday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is she still in contact with the only friend she seemed to have at Leeds or was it just a convenient friendship at the time? I think she was called Eleanor?

Reactions: 6
Is she still in contact with the only friend she seemed to have at Leeds or was it just a convenient friendship at the time? I think she was called Eleanor?
I heard her mention one time that she still talks to the guys she shared a flat with but she hasn’t said anything in a while.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.