BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for her to go on her ‘backpacking’ holidays which involve cushy group tours with a suitcase and her miniature shower gels from the White Company while only eating chips wherever she ends up 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“I made Taylor Swift a personality trait this year”

oh molly ffs, get off tattle 😂😂😂 you’re worse than your dad for reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay this sounds so mean but why does she make a disclaimer that everything isn’t a proposal or nothing means her and Tom are getting married etc… does anyone literally care in the slightest?! Like oh she got a ring, hun no one thinks he proposed, shut up hahaha.

“I made Taylor Swift a personality trait this year”

oh molly ffs, get off tattle 😂😂😂 you’re worse than your dad for reading here.
I swear she is the worst for this, her references are clumsy and painful and no one buys it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay this sounds so mean but why does she make a disclaimer that everything isn’t a proposal or nothing means her and Tom are getting married etc… does anyone literally care in the slightest?! Like oh she got a ring, hun no one thinks he proposed, shut up hahaha.
I think she wants people to think that she's close to a proposal even though her and Tom just play house and act like teenagers

The amount of Taylor Swift stuff she got that's so cheap looking is cringy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Asking for money off her parents to go travelling plus lots of other gifts when she openly announces she’s got over £50k in the bank is so tacky to me.

Also Erin got a beautiful ring from her boyfriend for Christmas that looked a lot more like a ‘typical’ engagement ring and she put up a post with a caption saying something along the lines of ‘not an engagement ring i’ve just been spoilt’ so obviously Molly needed to not be upstaged by Erin when they’ve both been with their boyfriends for a similar amount of time.

Reactions: 22
It’s like Molly doesn’t want to grow up and admit she is 22. She wants to be young and carefree (not that there’s nothing wrong with that) but she needs to realise she can’t keep acting that way, especially when she is 22. It’s just embarrassing. And as a 22 year old myself, I wouldn’t dream of acting the way she does, she gives me the ick (and I hate that phrase with a passion)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Asking for money off her parents to go travelling plus lots of other gifts when she openly announces she’s got over £50k in the bank is so tacky to me.

Also Erin got a beautiful ring from her boyfriend for Christmas that looked a lot more like a ‘typical’ engagement ring and she put up a post with a caption saying something along the lines of ‘not an engagement ring i’ve just been spoilt’ so obviously Molly needed to not be upstaged by Erin when they’ve both been with their boyfriends for a similar amount of time.
i thought this!!! Travelling content that is genuinely relatable (not a pointless teen going on 50k) is good to watch, what audience is she pulling in?
Also on a general level, why is she going with tom?!? Go with friends, go solo, live experiences! Makes me so sad for her, what a small life

Reactions: 8
I feel like she's not even interested in travelling at all. That she just wants to do it in hope to get more subscribers/viewers as she's tried every other content like beauty, fashion & food and each one doesn't bring in as many new subscribers or views. Her travel videos I find boring, all she shows is food and beaches... no history about the places or whatever. I think she's just clinging onto the hope that travel videos will rake in the views/money.
With how many trips she does to London, you'd think her London content would be better but instead it's just her eating at Zizzi's or The Ivy 🤣.

I think that's why she's started buying homeware in the hope that if travelling doesn't work out for her she can then try doing moving vlogs and moving out/home videos 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣.

Her face when she said about the Taylor Swift personality trait in her recent video had me chuckling 😂. She acts like the negative comments doesn't bother her and that haters are jealous but I do infact think they do bother her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Her what I got for Christmas video 🙄🙄🙄

Australia, Australia, backpacking, Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift, Alchol Alchol (do you know shes 22 and drinks....how rogue and niche)

And asking for money!! She must earn a fortune and lives rent/bill free.
I would never ask for money from someone from christmas 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her travel vlogs would be shite, to be fair. Just organised piss-ups with gap-year chavs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the issue with molly travel content if you’ve watched any of her videos is that she doesn’t actually “travel”. She explores all the main tourist attractions, or places exclusively planned by tour guides and that’s it. She also uses public transport a lot of the time, like in her Italy or Madrid vlogs. Travelling is about exploring the ins and outs of a place, niche locations and fitting in their cultures…
just because you have a backpack doesn’t mean your travelling it’s a glorified holiday.

also in her what I got for Christmas when she said “I’ll be the poshest backpacker ever” made me cringe so much… st

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But you literally could’ve gone in February if you’d wanted .. places like Thailand were doing visas where you only had to isolate for 1 day and take a PCR. She just doesn’t want to grow up and sort anything
She probably thinks that if she can't start in Australia then there's no point in going or something

Reactions: 14
We should make a ‘Mollys “travelling” bingo’

1. Group trip
2. Complaining at the lack of vegetarian options
3. Hunting down the ‘quirky’ and ‘niche’ Italian restaurant
4. Having a rogue McDonald’s
5. 😛 sick 😛 drone footage

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is she so annoying?? Like please understand your privilege. Lots of people are working on those days and she just doesn’t like January because there’s no reason to go down to London to go Christmas shopping twice a week. Imagine her birthday was in January, she’d make a huge deal out of it 🤦🏻‍♀️

literally haven’t had a single day off this Christmas cause I’m working and studying, soo annoying how she makes out like she has worked hard all year

Attachments

Reactions: 15
It’s my influencer pet peeve when they ask for content ideas when it’s literally their job to think of content, it feels really lazy to me

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.