BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was saying the other week how her and Tom aren’t doing presents because they wanted to save the money for travelling but now she’s waiting for Tom’s main present to arrive. She’s clearly realised she needs to upload a gift swap video to keep the views over Christmas
Her Christmas content this year is a let down.

Reactions: 4
Adding to the saga of everyone thinking Tom and Harry are brothers:

View attachment 936687
she is so adamant that harry n tom don’t look alike it gets more funny every time she gets heated over it. i mean, it is weird. no wonder she gets defensive but holy tit its hilarious.

and that dog literally doesnt like her. that clip from her vlog is so awkward, she acts like someone who’s never touched a dog before, like when a cat person is told to pet a dog when they’ve never really been near one before. it made me cringe so hard. just further proves that lottie is literally just a prop for her insta. i think the dogs can sense the bad vibes honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is the worst roast I’ve ever seen is she okay 🥴
Is that courgette... in a tart, on a roast? Looks rancid tbh, Mols. That boiled veg isn’t doing anything either.

But then again, we’ve seen how poor she is at cooking at home so this is comparatively at least Michelin guide worthy.

Reactions: 11
Not Molly telling people to support local businesses as if she doesn’t eat in chains every time she leaves Beverley
Harry and tom look the exact same I can’t. Even the hair

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't get why Molly makes a big deal over Harry's secret santa gift of Twerk Pong... maybe my family is weird but we'd laugh & have fun. Not be disgusted at our parents playing Twerk Pong.

Reactions: 3
I don't get why Molly makes a big deal over Harry's secret santa gift of Twerk Pong... maybe my family is weird but we'd laugh & have fun. Not be disgusted at our parents playing Twerk Pong.
to be honest I’d be more disgusted at the kind of stuff my dad likes on social media if I were Molly…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Feel like she was hinting about trying to get more into book content in her vlog but she just does not seem able to articulate herself too well when it comes to things that require a bit of thought

Reactions: 7
Feel like she was hinting about trying to get more into book content in her vlog but she just does not seem able to articulate herself too well when it comes to things that require a bit of thought
She reads the most basic books. Her favorites are all off the GCSE English syllabus!

Reactions: 7
Molly can read?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just started the new upload and 100% this channels going to become the molly and tom travelling show (just from how quickly tom has become forcefully comfortable in front of the camera), tourist hotspots and ✨niche✨ quirky restaurants that molly saw on 12 other influencers stories. cant wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.