BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahaha in her vlog when she said it's 'so niche' that she was most happy to meet Queen whereas everyone else was supposedly excited about the Love Islanders.... yeah that niche band Queen, *so* quirky

• Haha
Reactions: 33
hahaha in her vlog when she said it's 'so niche' that she was most happy to meet Queen whereas everyone else was supposedly excited about the Love Islanders.... yeah that niche band Queen, *so* quirky
No Molly is the only person who would be excited to meet queen because she is so quirky boys

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if she implies that travelling one bag for three days is insane...as if people don't constantly do that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where she gone then?
Milan, exactly where everyone here guessed! She also publicly mentioned them hopping on the trams without paying and then proceeded to talk about them having a 'cheap' holiday before showing herself shopping in what she called a Forever 21 knock off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s had a couple of (nice) comments on her video saying she shouldn’t be promoting these travel videos when the flights are so bad for the environment and her reply is basically - if Ryanair are going to sell them then people are going to take them. Does she not realise that Ryanair only sell them because people purchase them 🤨🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s had a couple of (nice) comments on her video saying she shouldn’t be promoting these travel videos when the flights are so bad for the environment and her reply is basically - if Ryanair are going to sell them then people are going to take them. Does she not realise that Ryanair only sell them because people purchase them 🤨🤣
That's the same as her excuse for supporting fast fashion where she said she was doing it because there's not enough market for sustainable fashion and poorer people need someone to 'advocate' for them by...buying Primark clothes apparently.

Reactions: 8
That's the same as her excuse for supporting fast fashion where she said she was doing it because there's not enough market for sustainable fashion and poorer people need someone to 'advocate' for them by...buying Primark clothes apparently.
I need a 😩 reaction

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Find that hilarious when she herself has used apps like depop and she knows fine well you can items of clothing for cheap/a decent price on there. Trying to advocate for the poor when she’s never had that struggle in her little privileged life :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Her stories tagging all these influencers is making me cringe …

• Haha
Reactions: 13
guys…. she’s in the top 0.5% of taylor swifts 60 million listeners😩shes so quirky and niche

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We’ve had snow today in Hull and Surrounding areas (not sure about Beverley) but if Molly was home she would 100% be making a big deal out of a little snow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We’ve had snow today in Hull and Surrounding areas (not sure about Beverley) but if Molly was home she would 100% be making a big deal out of a little snow
She'd be going on about the ExTrEmE weather as if huge areas of the country aren't still without power because of a storm

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'd be going on about the ExTrEmE weather as if huge areas of the country aren't still without power because of a storm
We lost power for a few hours on Saturday and that was bad enough, can’t imagine what it’s like for those who have still not got their power back. I really feel for them

Reactions: 4
We lost power for a few hours on Saturday and that was bad enough, can’t imagine what it’s like for those who have still not got their power back. I really feel for them
OT, but I’m convinced we live so close to each other🤣

Cringe at her stories last night acting like a blazer and trousers is such a ✨niche✨ Outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OT, but I’m convinced we live so close to each other🤣

Cringe at her stories last night acting like a blazer and trousers is such a ✨niche✨ Outfit
We more than likely probably do but I don’t wanna say the village I’m from aha. Any clues you wanna give me aha? Maybe the nearest village or maybe surrounding area? I wanna know so bad aha, because I know quite a few on this thread are form Hull/EY

Reactions: 1
We more than likely probably do but I don’t wanna say the village I’m from aha. Any clues you wanna give me aha? Maybe the nearest village or maybe surrounding area? I wanna know so bad aha, because I know quite a few on this thread are form Hull/EY
I’ll pop a clue in the spoiler so we don’t clog the thread up.

I’m from a village/small town outside Hull, so ER, but in the other direction to Molly. If a guy called Ricky has been causing grief in your village/surrounding areas then we live close!

Reactions: 2
I’ll pop a clue in the spoiler so we don’t clog the thread up.

I’m from a village/small town outside Hull, so ER, but in the other direction to Molly. If a guy called Ricky has been causing grief in your village/surrounding areas then we live close!
Ah right okay. Yeah I’m not familiar with a Ricky I don’t think. Nothing comes to mind, I’m in the direction heading towards the coast!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.