BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch out, there's a lyric on the new Taylor Swift album about how turning 21 is supposed to be fun (which is in the context of her being stood up by her boyfriend at her 21st birthday party) so no doubt Molly is going to go on and on about how relatable that lyric is to her because she "couldn't" celebrate her 21st.
Oh ffs we will not hear the end of it now

Reactions: 1
Watch out, there's a lyric on the new Taylor Swift album about how turning 21 is supposed to be fun (which is in the context of her being stood up by her boyfriend at her 21st birthday party) so no doubt Molly is going to go on and on about how relatable that lyric is to her because she "couldn't" celebrate her 21st.
aaaand here it is 🙄
Not Molly acting like she’s actually had hardships in life when she did more for her 21st in a pandemic than most do for their birthdays not in a pandemic
5E568392-F80B-4EAC-A728-BCDF2582A986.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
aaaand here it is 🙄
Not Molly acting like she’s actually had hardships in life when she did more for her 21st in a pandemic than most do for their birthdays not in a pandemic
View attachment 861229
She’s so painfully predictable, it almost seems too cringe to be true.
Imagine if she turned around in a years time and said she acted like the cringest woman child she possibly could for a few years for a social experiment, I genuinely feel like a lab rat right now because my brain can’t possibly comprehend someone being this horrendous cringy at her age😂.

Reactions: 18
So Harry is 19 this weekend & she still can't comprehend that he's no longer a child 😂. Why does she make everything a big deal? 😂

Reactions: 15
So Harry is 19 this weekend & she still can't comprehend that he's no longer a child 😂. Why does she make everything a big deal? 😂
There is no way on this earth she remembers him being born. She’s recently 22, he’s turning 19 so that makes her 3 years old at the time of his birth. What 3 year old remembers that? There’s 4 and a half years between me and my brother (I’m 22 he’s 17) and I without a doubt don’t remember him being born.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
aaaand here it is 🙄
View attachment 861229
am i reaching or does this feel a little bit… unsavoury? idk if thats the right word but its this whole song about taylor and jakes relationship being a bit messed up, especially with the age gap, and shes somehow managed to twist it into something about her yet again? i understand the fun of being able to sing dancing queen when you turn 17 and 22 when you turn 22 (like we didnt get bored of that before it even started) but this one seems a little bit gross.

Reactions: 17
Non taylor swift fan here but I cannot escape the constant posts about it from molly and other people I follow. So can someone quickly explain sormtbing to me please?😂 sorry if this is derailing the thread.
is this just simply a new album? Why does it say taylor’s version in the album, are they not original songs or something?
Also didn’t taylor just release an album a few months ago? How is she getting them out so quick?
and I swear molly or someone mentioned there is something to watch?
Thanks in advance 🤣

Reactions: 5
Non taylor swift fan here but I cannot escape the constant posts about it from molly and other people I follow. So can someone quickly explain sormtbing to me please?😂 sorry if this is derailing the thread.
is this just simply a new album? Why does it say taylor’s version in the album, are they not original songs or something?
Also didn’t taylor just release an album a few months ago? How is she getting them out so quick?
and I swear molly or someone mentioned there is something to watch?
Thanks in advance 🤣
She's rerecording her first six albums so she can own the master recordings of her songs. Her original masters were sold to someone Taylor disagrees with, and the masters owner has since tried to prevent her performing her early hits live. A few months ago she rereleased Fearless, her second album. This is Red, her fourth album, which is arguably much more loved than Fearless so it's getting bigger fan reaction. They're called 'Taylor's version' to distinguish them from the originals and to show her ownership. She's doing it so fast as all the songs are already written and most have already been recorded, so it's just a case of recreating the production or selecting which tracks cut from the original album she should release this time round.
The thing to watch was a short film for the 10 minute version of the song All Too Well.

Reactions: 9
She's rerecording her first six albums so she can own the master recordings of her songs. Her original masters were sold to someone Taylor disagrees with, and the masters owner has since tried to prevent her performing her early hits live. A few months ago she rereleased Fearless, her second album. This is Red, her fourth album, which is arguably much more loved than Fearless so it's getting bigger fan reaction. They're called 'Taylor's version' to distinguish them from the originals and to show her ownership. She's doing it so fast as all the songs are already written and most have already been recorded, so it's just a case of recreating the production or selecting which tracks cut from the original album she should release this time round.
The thing to watch was a short film for the 10 minute version of the song All Too Well.
Oh I see! Thank you for explaining x

There is no way on this earth she remembers him being born. She’s recently 22, he’s turning 19 so that makes her 3 years old at the time of his birth. What 3 year old remembers that? There’s 4 and a half years between me and my brother (I’m 22 he’s 17) and I without a doubt don’t remember him being born.
init! i was 8 when my sis was born… can’t remember 🤣

Reactions: 4
So I am a big Taylor swift fan and she is currently all over my tiktok fyp and I always read the comments and molly has genuinely commented on EVERYTHING like Jesus

also - she commented on a few tagging Taylor like “Taylor you need to watch this” like she has some influence hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she just making every song on this taylor album about her? Like whats wrong with being 17

Reactions: 11
She’s a bleeping 12 year old, yesterday’s vlog was pure embarrassment, and Tom, where the duck have your balls gone you twit 😂

Reactions: 14
She's barely getting 10k views anymore... when will she realise it's time to move on, grow up and get an actual job 😶

She's barely getting 10k views anymore... when will she realise it's time to move on, grow up and get an actual job 😶
I seriously think she’s like waiting to move to Australia and make that her personality in a hope it will boost her channel. I don’t think she’ll be giving up the channel for a while considering her views have been BARE the past few years and she’s still stuck at it for some reason. If she enjoys the editing and filming part she should look into TV or photography, but I think she wants attention too much to be behind the screen😬😬. I think she’s gonna try and live her travel vlogger dream, where she’s goes on a #Ad gifted to Australia for 4 weeks 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone else notice that she said she could hardly remember 2012 despite being 13 then? When in reality, she would’ve turned 13 in October 2012 and was very much 12 for most of the year… what’s this obsession with trying to sound older? She always does it with Tom too, saying that she’s a year older than him and feels like she’s dating a baby when she was born October 1999 and he was born in March 2000 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've seen YouTubers who have 10k-30k subscribers who do better & more interesting videos than Molly. Not saying 10k-30k is rubbish but just mean they deserve more subscribers than Molly who repeats food challenges/other videos.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice that she said she could hardly remember 2012 despite being 13 then? When in reality, she would’ve turned 13 in October 2012 and was very much 12 for most of the year… what’s this obsession with trying to sound older? She always does it with Tom too, saying that she’s a year older than him and feels like she’s dating a baby when she was born October 1999 and he was born in March 2000 🙄
She also has an obsession with being more ‘worldly’ than him. I remember she always used to talk about having a few boyfriends before him so had some experience (although she did admit nothing happened with them) - however, in the same sentence will go on about still dating her high school boyfriend and how that’s so rare and in my opinion not worldly at all as she makes out to be (nothing wrong with still dating someone from school! Just wish she wouldn’t make it her personality trait)

Like, you're a 22 year old woman, walking your dog is not sufficient content anymore. You're not 15 years old.

Also the only reason she was home sick in Leeds when she lived there and not in australia when she went for 6 minutes was because she had to do work in Leeds. She had to actually produce work for someone to mark and she's far too lazy for that that's why she was crying 24/7 just lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.