BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a comment asking where Erin was on her party vlog and she must have deleted it 🤔

Reactions: 1
The way her and tom sat there giving their review about 'You series 3' saying it wasn't good or it felt unnecessary - no one actually cares at all. It's the best in the series by Rotten Tomatoes, no one cares about your opinion of a tv show.

Reactions: 10
So it shows up on mine that Erin doesn’t follow Molly either but could be cos she’s on private.. but usually she’d do a bday Instagram story post which she didn’t do this year else Molly would’ve reposted you know what she’s like and also she didn’t like Tom’s post for Molly on her bday and she still follows Tom, also wasn’t at her party and then apparently comments have been deleted asking where she was 🤨 if nothing was going on Molly would just say something along the lines of oh a few people asked where Erin was she was just at work or couldn’t make it etc but no mention and it’s been completely swept under the carpet, deffo been a fallout

Reactions: 3
So it shows up on mine that Erin doesn’t follow Molly either but could be cos she’s on private.. but usually she’d do a bday Instagram story post which she didn’t do this year else Molly would’ve reposted you know what she’s like and also she didn’t like Tom’s post for Molly on her bday and she still follows Tom, also wasn’t at her party and then apparently comments have been deleted asking where she was 🤨 if nothing was going on Molly would just say something along the lines of oh a few people asked where Erin was she was just at work or couldn’t make it etc but no mention and it’s been completely swept under the carpet, deffo been a fallout
I don’t think you can repost a private accounts story, but I may be wrong.
I reckon they probably have had a falling out over something, she may be on private but you’d see likes and comments from her on mollys stuff otherwise. I don’t blame her tbf, I’d run a mile if I was mollys pal and I had the chance to break away from her.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think you can repost a private accounts story, but I may be wrong.
I reckon they probably have had a falling out over something, she may be on private but you’d see likes and comments from her on mollys stuff otherwise. I don’t blame her tbf, I’d run a mile if I was mollys pal and I had the chance to break away from her.
You can if they give ‘permission’ in their initial post. Something definitely happened!

Reactions: 3
The way she acted confused at “why do you and Tom never stay overnight at each other’s houses” saying “I don’t really know why you think that”.. then goes on to say they stay over at weekends when she doesn’t vlog? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she acted confused at “why do you and Tom never stay overnight at each other’s houses” saying “I don’t really know why you think that”.. then goes on to say they stay over at weekends when she doesn’t vlog? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Saying something happens 'when I'm not filming' is the classic influencer phrase for 'it doesn't happen but I want to convince you it does'.

What TV show do you think she was talking about as her career highlight? My guess is something to do with Strictly since she's been involved with that show before.

EDIT - her eyeshadow looks SO bad, I wish she's learn to blend it out. I respect that she likes to use different colours and I don't think there's anything wrong with colours, but it's so blocky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Saying something happens 'when I'm not filming' is the classic influencer phrase for 'it doesn't happen but I want to convince you it does'.

What TV show do you think she was talking about as her career highlight? My guess is something to do with Strictly since she's been involved with that show before.

EDIT - her eyeshadow looks SO bad, I wish she's learn to blend it out. I respect that she likes to use different colours and I don't think there's anything wrong with colours, but it's so blocky.
oh god i hope it’s not strictly again only cause i will be jealous if she gets to meet adam peaty 🥵
…could be some content for i’m a celeb cause she said it airs this month? can’t imagine what she’d do for it tho 😂

Reactions: 1
oh god i hope it’s not strictly again only cause i will be jealous if she gets to meet adam peaty 🥵
…could be some content for i’m a celeb cause she said it airs this month? can’t imagine what she’d do for it tho 😂
nah it wouldn't be i'm a celeb i mean they're not filming in her beloved aus this year are they? so why would she bother she'll have to wait for next year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
nah it wouldn't be i'm a celeb i mean they're not filming in her beloved aus this year are they? so why would she bother she'll have to wait for next year
She did say she's not going on a show though, so it could be some additional extra content related to the show. I don't think she's ever realistically going to be famous enough to be a contestant on I'm A Celeb though.

Reactions: 7
I think her latest video has suggested she's drifted apart from Erin. If it's true, it's such a shame since they'd been best friends for absolutely ages.

Reactions: 2
I wonder how many of those questions and assumptions were taken from here rather than her actual inbox

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.