BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah, something i could have lived without watching. whole day has been ruined and it’s only 40 minutes in.
Literally even the way she did ‘no new friends’ how can such a simple action be cringey and lack rhythm????!!!!!! Like why is she so stiff she’s like a cardboard box

Reactions: 15
I genuinely read that as saying “me and my twin men” and thought it was a video about Harry and Tom looking the same 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God she must be looking at her stats (e.g. engagement etc) and panicking, like this cannot be sustainable?

Looking at her Social Blade, she hasnt grown at ALL in a year? Surely that's a massive sign to diversify? And her videos are tanking, under 15k on pretty much everything recently.

Also soooo curious as to how she is working with so many brands or has them interested in her? Reckon her management is hugely inflating what she does (I know it's a business all about sales, but still, what are they presenting to brands!?) or the brands are targeting those with a micro-audience?? Would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in those meetings!

Reactions: 19
Her JLS content is gonna be tragic, love JLS but she seems too OTT never seen her post about Aston before in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love Taylor Swift and have for years but this girl's actually making me go off her a bit lol, why does she act like she's some underground artist that only she "gets" when she's quite literally one of the most successful and popular artists of this century

Reactions: 22
Love Taylor Swift and have for years but this girl's actually making me go off her a bit lol, why does she act like she's some underground artist that only she "gets" when she's quite literally one of the most successful and popular artists of this century
She's desperate to grab at anything to use as a personality trait.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol the JLS concert was delayed last night because of one the two hosts of VIKING FM (our local radio) who were doing some songs beforehand was stuck in traffic on the M62. Bet she was fuming, and mentions it in her weekly vlog😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so I’m friends with a YouTubers sibling who used to be friends with molly and I got told that apparently molly jumps to every single brand deal without a second thought, surely with that many random brand deals her followers clearly see she isn’t authentic at all? She’s so dull and I generally think she is lost at life, I mean look at all of her other “YouTube friends” apart from eve they have all fallen off

Reactions: 16
so I’m friends with a YouTubers sibling who used to be friends with molly and I got told that apparently molly jumps to every single brand deal without a second thought, surely with that many random brand deals her followers clearly see she isn’t authentic at all? She’s so dull and I generally think she is lost at life, I mean look at all of her other “YouTube friends” apart from eve they have all fallen off
Makes sense, the skill share obsession loool

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gosh no offence to her because it’s just who she is but my god she’s so boring. I feel like she really just hasn’t found herself as a person or anything. I feel like she needs a drastic life change or to move out or SOMETHING, because you look at her channel and it could be 2018, just with less views😬, as she really just does the same thing day in day out as she has done for YEARS now!

Reactions: 21
She may as well be doing ‘what’s in my bag tag’ videos, as that’s the standard of her content and always has been. Crazy how you can make a living out of this sort of stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I liked her uni vlogs, I think her showing that she struggled adjusting was nice compared to a lot of YouTubers who act like it was smooth sailing. I even thought that some of her lockdown content was quite creative. The problem is she doesn't do anything new. All her videos are recreations of ones she's already done, or vlogs (and I don't want to watch another vlog of a YouTuber talking about how hard they're working when they woke up at 12pm, went to get coffee, took 5 photos and then called it a day). She should take a long break from YouTube tbh and evaluate if it's what she wants to do and what content she really wants to create.

Reactions: 13
Her content is incredibly stale. I genuinely think she should move out just because it would at least give her some video ideas! 😂

if she doesn’t do something new soon she’ll lose her following completely

Reactions: 9
Watch out, there's a lyric on the new Taylor Swift album about how turning 21 is supposed to be fun (which is in the context of her being stood up by her boyfriend at her 21st birthday party) so no doubt Molly is going to go on and on about how relatable that lyric is to her because she "couldn't" celebrate her 21st.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.