BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly's weren't great, but they were so much better since Holly seemed to actually try and show the country rather than just showing some MaD dRiNkInG adventures
Yeah I remember her at least getting out and about and not just doing everything on the tour too, have her much better content

I really really don’t like her new new intro or outro. I can’t even describe why I don’t like it I just think it’s a bit tacky / overdone?? I don’t know. I didn’t mind her old one it was short and dare I say it, catchy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her new video is gross, so much open mouth eating going on.

And giggling cos Tom said something about nuts. Is she 12?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she stupid, you don’t need to get your travel jabs now when you’ve not booked the trip and you can get them at your local GP..

Reactions: 6
Also it's not that difficult to find out what you need online without a consultation. I thought she was going to Thailand and Oz, not the rainforest.

• Haha
I really really don’t like her new new intro or outro. I can’t even describe why I don’t like it I just think it’s a bit tacky / overdone?? I don’t know. I didn’t mind her old one it was short and dare I say it, catchy
It's overdone because she's even done it before, she had an intro that was like five 'polaroid' style photos popping on screen around the time she went to uni and it was much nicer and more tasteful than what she has now.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel like she is being super forced with Tom at the moment? Her laughs seem entirely fake, she cuts into what he is saying and takes over the topic immediately and doesnt ever seem to look at him either. It's such an awkward dynamic!

Reactions: 20
She seems to have very much amped up her relationship in the last few months. Tom appears in almost every vlog and every couple of main videos.
With her planning to do travelling vlogs with him maybe she wants her audience to warm up to him? But he’s literally got no personality in her videos so it’s not really working.

Reactions: 18
She seems to have very much amped up her relationship in the last few months. Tom appears in almost every vlog and every couple of main videos.
With her planning to do travelling vlogs with him maybe she wants her audience to warm up to him? But he’s literally got no personality in her videos so it’s not really working.
Yeah it's definitely because she wants to be one of those travel couples. Tom just constantly seems lost and parrots what Molly says so it'll be interesting to see how they do travelling.

Reactions: 16
They’re not interesting to watch together, as Tom has zero personality and just agrees with whatever Molly says, and Molly just tries too hard to be quirky when she’s not- they’re just boring tbh

Reactions: 19
They won’t last if they travel together I reckon. They’ll breakup while away from home and she’ll force Tom back home.

Reactions: 5
They won’t last if they travel together I reckon. They’ll breakup while away from home and she’ll force Tom back home.
I wouldn't be surprised if they broke up. She's spoke about getting married before, not now but in the future, I think if she does get married it won't be with Tom.

Reactions: 7
I don't think she'll leave him any time soon honestly, I think she's too proud of being with her 'high school boyfriend' and will stay with him out of spite

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I found it cringe in her new video when she said 'I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.' Then looked at Tom expecting him to laugh or say something inappropriately back and he just carried on talking about his cookie 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.