BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of high school sweethearts do work out, but imo I really don’t think it’s healthy to only be with one person for your entire life especially from such a young age, they literally don’t know any different from each other relationship wise, at this point they’re probably still together just because ‘they’ve been together for years’ there’s zero on camera chemistry, I hope it’s different off camera

Reactions: 12
I know a lot of high school sweethearts do work out, but imo I really don’t think it’s healthy to only be with one person for your entire life especially from such a young age, they literally don’t know any different from each other relationship wise, at this point they’re probably still together just because ‘they’ve been together for years’ there’s zero on camera chemistry, I hope it’s different off camera
and he’s giving up his whole career to be with her and travel, swear she keeps going on about how great it is that tom is freelance so that they can go to her events together, doesn’t seem like he was ready to go freelance!!!

Reactions: 13
and he’s giving up his whole career to be with her and travel, swear she keeps going on about how great it is that tom is freelance so that they can go to her events together, doesn’t seem like he was ready to go freelance!!!
Luckily they’re still young (despite what Molly might think, 24 next year…when she’s not even 23 until pretty much the end of this year 😱) I hope Molly realises that travelling with her boyfriend of 5? years is going to be a completely different experience to her when she travelled alone, I can imagine it’s going to be quite isolating because it’s not like they’re going to go out of their way to try and make friends 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Can she stop trying to make her and Tom a thing. He’s painfully dull and the earrings 😷 and she’s a cringe 12 year old in a 22 year olds body.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Luckily they’re still young (despite what Molly might think, 24 next year…when she’s not even 23 until pretty much the end of this year 😱) I hope Molly realises that travelling with her boyfriend of 5? years is going to be a completely different experience to her when she travelled alone, I can imagine it’s going to be quite isolating because it’s not like they’re going to go out of their way to try and make friends 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah when I went travelling couples were so often isolated (not all of course!) but there was such a different feeling, unless they were both super independent and wanted to do different things. I doubt molly and Tom will want to be apart, so it’s going to be so different for her… Me and my friends would never really approach a couple the same way as we would people alone/in groups as we just assumed that they would want to do their own thing!

Reactions: 7
It'll also be interesting because they'll be living together while travelling so that will also be a huge change. Given Molly doesn't even know how to cook unless it comes out a packet, that alone will be interesting.

It'll also be interesting because they'll be living together while travelling so that will also be a huge change. Given Molly doesn't even know how to cook unless it comes out a packet, that alone will be interesting.
They won't cook, they'll eat out every day I guarantee it. Their entire content will be going to like the Thai night markets and making retching sounds at the cooked insects before running off to find the nearest Hard Rock cafe.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t she say before she’s scared of eating meat while out in case she had food poisoning?? (Pre ✨ veggie ✨ anyway). So there’s no way she’d touch any street food in Asia 🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s having a wardrobe clear out - doesn’t she do one of these every 6 months? How does she still have that many clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think I’ve reached a new level of petty now so feel free to ignore me lol

Her using the sachet porridge oats when she has all the time in the world to make oats on the hob.

That’s just one of the many annoying things from the most recent video about her new morning routine for 630 am starts - in which she barely gets out of bed until after 7 which I assume is probably more like 8

Oh to be an influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s having a wardrobe clear out - doesn’t she do one of these every 6 months? How does she still have that many clothes?
She's always in Primark and shilling Miss Polly or whatever it's called

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been asked before but do you think YouTube should be classed as a job? Do you think Molly and other youtubers get bored of just videoing themselves because I would get bored of that. She makes it seem like her life is difficult and the work is hard. Don't want to sound mean but you're just videoing yourself, editing and putting it on YouTube. I would love to go travelling like Molly does and have all the nice stuff she gets sent to her. She needs to recognize her privilege, theirs people around her age like me at university with a part time job that have struggled during lockdown and Molly was their breaking lockdown rules and doing ads for tit she won't use. Doing clear outs of you're clothes for what feels like every 6 months, is their a need for buying clothes all the time? Recognize that the stuff you have Molly, a lot you're age can't have.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has been asked before but do you think YouTube should be classed as a job? Do you think Molly and other youtubers get bored of just videoing themselves because I would get bored of that. She makes it seem like her life is difficult and the work is hard. Don't want to sound mean but you're just videoing yourself, editing and putting it on YouTube. I would love to go travelling like Molly does and have all the nice stuff she gets sent to her. She needs to recognize her privilege, theirs people around her age like me at university with a part time job that have struggled during lockdown and Molly was their breaking lockdown rules and doing ads for tit she won't use. Doing clear outs of you're clothes for what feels like every 6 months, is their a need for buying clothes all the time? Recognize that the stuff you have Molly, a lot you're age can't have.
I don't think there's anything fundamentally wrong with YouTube as a job. It makes people money, so it's a job. However, I do think Molly just fundamentally seems like quite a boring person so I think not doing much perfectly suits her.

Reactions: 3
Just love when youtubers do a "trend" of waking up early. As if most normal people in their 20s don't do that for jobs and children anyway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it's hard when you're a youtuber that is based on just your life. I think it would be easier to motivate yourself if your channel has a theme or a research or production element to it that can help the day be structured like a job

Reactions: 5
Just love when youtubers do a "trend" of waking up early. As if most normal people in their 20s don't do that for jobs and children anyway 🙄
She's constantly exposing how immature her life is w stuff like this, combined with her saying she's having a "worky Monday morning" and crap whenever she has her laptop out. Like in what world is a Monday not a work day for most people? Waking up at 6.30 is not material for a YouTube video, it's normal everyday life

Mollys had her say in the recent influencer drama (elle Darby and molly mae)

it’s a shame Molly doesn’t make useful, educational, and creative content
“I urge you to unfollow anyone that doesn’t reflect those morals” Literally asking to be unfollowed there Mol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah I think YouTube can be classed as a job. But only a full time job for some. Take the Sidemen for example, they do put a lot of content out weekly and good content too, and I know they don’t have the following Molly has at all, but when people are as large as the sidemen are, I think that’s when it becomes a full time job.

Molly has 130k followers. I don’t know how much she truly earns, and don’t care to. But I personally don’t see what she does now as a full time job. It’s hard to comprehend how what she does and others too, as a full time job. The workload is entirely different. Her job is so easy compared to many, and like you I do believe she needs to recognise her privilege. Beverley is quiet an affluent area compared to Hull and she has had a very easy life compared to most. And I think it’s annoying for me (and others) when she tries to say her life is difficult when in fact, people would dream of having her life

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.