BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are her family still in Aus with her?? I could have swore I saw her dad today in Kings Cross in a suit. If it wasn’t him he’s got an (equally as sleazy looking) twin!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are her family still in Aus with her?? I could have swore I saw her dad today in Kings Cross in a suit. If it wasn’t him he’s got an (equally as sleazy looking) twin!
I think yesterday he posted a story saying he's in London for work or something! 🤣

Reactions: 1
I think yesterday he posted a story saying he's in London for work or something! 🤣
Well he was stood smouldering out to the distance clearly thinking he looked 10/10 so could have been him 😂. Did a double take because I couldn’t originally figure out where I recognised him from

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.