BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god here we go.. ‘Travel’ content incoming 😶
Will be interesting to see when they go? Sounds like they were planning to go to SE Asia first then to Australia before this announcement. Could mean lots of last minute changing of plans if they decide to do it the other way around?

Reactions: 3
I find it so odd that she does social media fulltime and doesn't really have any friends that do? Like her group all clearly have other passions and it isn't their future (eve, lydia etc) as they are all working towards other jobs etc. But then all her friends that ARE youtube - e.g. fanhab and that group have totally distanced themselves? Most other youtubers (full time) seem to all have social media friendship groups which ofc help their career.
Even Han now has her own business on the side that seems to be going quite well and she seems to be enjoying channeling her energy into that. Molly didn't even have that with Peach Street, her 'business'.

Reactions: 10
Will be interesting to see when they go? Sounds like they were planning to go to SE Asia first then to Australia before this announcement. Could mean lots of last minute changing of plans if they decide to do it the other way around?
I think they’re going next week some time by the sounds of her insta stories! So I assume they’re planning to go to Thailand on the 1 day quarantine visa then Australia a month after

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.