Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #40 ThunderHAMmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#41 5ft 7,size 4 feet, forever trying for a girl to meet. Ballsack eyes and wonky teeth, let's keep this week's catfish brief

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've avoided this thread for a bit cos I had pool appear in a nightmare for the second time 🤢. Thought I'd see how things were. I legit think he is losing the plot

Reactions: 5
Imagine being related to Pedalo Pool. Logging into TikTok one day and seeing your unemployed cousin/uncle/nephew lying in bed, talking to himself, and whinging that girls wont text him. Family pride x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I've just hopped on to catch up from this morning and there's 10 whole pages. WHATS HE DONE THIS TIME. WHO'S 16.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I've just hopped on to catch up from this morning and there's 10 whole pages. WHATS HE DONE THIS TIME. WHO'S 16.
He was on live earlier laid in bed using a pillow to show people how he sleeps when he’s in bed with a girl. That’s about it really just a bit mental tbh he’s off his tree

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
He was on live earlier laid in bed using a pillow to show people how he sleeps when he’s in bed with a girl. That’s about it really just a bit mental tbh he’s off his tree
STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP Holy tit I'm excited to reach that part of the thread. The absolute spiral of it all

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He was just like this for about two hours babs moaning that the girl he’s been messaging hasn’t text or phones him then half an hour later she did and all of a sudden he was in the bathroom 🕺 🕺 xxx

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP Holy tit I'm excited to reach that part of the thread. The absolute spiral of it all
Oh and also he was sending out not so subtle hints that he’s depressed and lOw In MoOd xxx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Pool. Please can you learn the words to the songs you mime in your TikToks, it’s making my (non ball bag) eye twitch. 🥴

Thanks babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.