Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #40 ThunderHAMmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IM WAITING FOR MY TWO KISSES!! TWO KISSES!! TWO!! I KNOW YOUVE GOT A BOYFRIEND!! NO BABIES WILL BE MADE!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
He’s said he’s having chilli in a can tonight, nutritious x

Why is he so OBSESSED about hearing peoples voices, some poor girls said she’ll ring him at 12:30 tomorrow I hope she has a voice like the receptionist in Monsters inc

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a manipulative little piece of tit instead of pressuring women into ringing YOU because you can’t handle being ghosted or their world not revolving around you!! Go to therapy, get help stop being manipulative and gaslighting to women Paul

• Heart
Reactions: 14
EQ CHELSEY and that guy shes always flirting with were just in the live gifting

Reactions: 1
God it knocks me sick that he thinks he can control women online, control what their profile picture is or they don’t get the pleasure of talking to him. STOP TELLING WOMEN TO SMILE BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU HAPPY. He makes me so angry I cannot stand him

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Paul’s speech on smiling just cured my depression. That’s babs x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's back and asking people with medical background why he was hyper this morning and has no energy now.

Yeah Paul I have a PHD in Bawbaggery and you are a jobless 42 year old living with your Dad who stalks 19 year olds. My diagnosis, you're a knob.
Because he's a 42 year old man with no career, no mates, no family, no pets even, that can't date in his age bracket, when that reality hits home it would take anyone out of a good mood 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He really needs to stop putting ‘vibes’ at the end of his captions. I can’t cope with it. He really tries his best to be 14 doesn’t he 🤢😑

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.