Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #40 ThunderHAMmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
97A9B862-3CA3-4208-8DEE-9B090D6D6106.jpeg

Got a new baby monitor!! Here is my 503 month old baby Paul sleeping peacefully after using your all his energy for the day ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 52
“You just don’t get it do you, it takes something minuscule njahaha” VOM 🤮

Reactions: 2
There you go nothing wrong with you Paul! You’re just a class A weirdo and creep. Anyone else feel like this is manipulative…Saying he is happy and energised now this girl has messaged him. Probably making her feel like its her fault he was down and now feels pressured that her messaging him decides how he feels

Reactions: 12
I’ve never been more uncomfortable watching a live, wtf is happening
I totally agree! I had to leave his live and usually I can tolerate it but I was actually feeling queezy watching him :sick:. I am not joking, this is a new level for him and when he mentioned he sleeps naked I was off!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
There you go nothing wrong with you Paul! You’re just a class A weirdo and creep. Anyone else feel like this is manipulative…Saying he is happy and energised now this girl has messaged him. Probably making her feel like its her fault he was down and now feels pressured that her messaging him decides how he feels
100% true true true

Reactions: 3
It's amazing how manipulative he is, absolutely no filter or self awareness because he thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.