Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
What the fuck is that green t-shirt? You mean something every man in his late-teens/early 20’s wears in the house back in 2017?!

Honestly Paul, just shop at an age appropriate store like next which caters to your age and you’ll look so much better.

The filters are out in force aren’t they 😂 His rounder face, whiter teeth, pensioner ballbag eyes gone and yeah…he’s a pure catfish for any girl that meets him. Let’s compare filter vs no filter

B68268F1-BBA7-40B5-B879-A967A0B5E3B0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

rosesareblue

VIP Member
I was abused as a 12-15 year old, by a cis woman. It doesn’t make me abusive to other people (and/or kids) and it makes me want to strive to end abuse, not perpetuate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

vunderland

I don't understand how he can get all the lyrics to every song wrong, he just fucked up spelling out the word bananas in hollaback girl cba x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Paul reminds me of a flaccid Penis. Hi x

(Also just posting so I can see what I look like with a party hat. I like it. It's jaunty)

• Haha
  • Wow

Mlem

Chatty Member
His response just triggered me.
Just say Zara, Paul.

Its not Zara’s😡

C0916DF8-3CCE-4462-A814-C9E8878C0FF0.jpeg

• Haha
He's trying to appeal to young girls but he doesn't even have a spotify account. The fact he's dancing to songs off YouTube with the ads it so EMBARRAZZING 💀

• Haha

QueenHamlet

Coming from a farming background I am always enraged to see Paul frolicking in wheat fields - even if he is sticking to public footpaths. I would take great pleasure in mowing that fucker down with a combine []

• Haha

Hamallama

Paul aged 42 discovers what it's like to be tired. It's easy to forget when you're unemployed I guess x

• Haha

4yogits

VIP Member
He Definitely wears small CK Trunks from Sports Direct and there too Baggy for him

And an extremely Thin Penis

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

pool noodle

I don't understand how he can get all the lyrics to every song wrong, he just fucked up spelling out the word bananas in hollaback girl cba x
he’s the type of person to gaslight you into thinking you’ve been spelling banana wrong your whole life

• Haha

donutmakemeangry

He's uploaded a video sprouting the same old shit that he's taking a break, his head space isn't good, he feels worthless...

Come on own up, who catfished him this time?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

glasgowbound

VIP Member
Imagine being at a club and Paul comes dance walking towards you biting his tongue. You'd mace him until his eyes burst.

• Haha
  • Sad