Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mmmmomo

VIP Member
97A9B862-3CA3-4208-8DEE-9B090D6D6106.jpeg

Got a new baby monitor!! Here is my 503 month old baby Paul sleeping peacefully after using your all his energy for the day ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 52

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

Chatty Member
So bored of him flexing his iPhone now.
My child has an iPhone Paul, it’s nothing to brag about. An before you ask… no you can’t have her number.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

tabasco7

So patronising. He’s watching the womens football and then saying ‘she’s a good striker bless her’ BLESS HER! She a pro footballer. He wouldn’t say that about a man

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Ppinks81

Paul is that type of person that checks in at hospital on Facebook and says he doesn't want to talk about it, pass it on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I think we need a caption competition guys….

F71B402A-C978-4224-92F9-4CC90DBDC839.jpeg

“When you’re deciding which condoms to buy for the 19 year old staying over”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Squittel

VIP Member
I just want to say that I forgot this guy existed but he keeps coming up on my FYP while I am minding my own business.

I have NEVER seen a man more resemble a lump of gammon in MY LIFE. I hate the way he touches himself, it creeps me out so much. I hate his horrible little teeth. I hate how all his features are in the middle of his big ham head. What’s that weird red line on his forehead? Why is he always in the bathroom?

I’m going to do some reading up on him even though I know I will regret it.

I honestly have never seen someone more accurately personify sexual predator in my life. And I know who Chris Ingham is. I’d rather do a sex on Ingham than hamboy - that’s how bad the vibes are from ham hock.

sorry. I just needed to get it off my chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Hi.

New here. This lab experiment is genuinely one of the most worrying creatures I've come across.
Everything about him is calculated and tailored for maximum grooming.
The sending "nice guy" messages to vulnerable women, with "technically" nothing wrong in them.
The posting messages about being single but taken, to keep impressionable wee lassies on the hook thinking it's about them.
The constant "call me, WhatsApp me" to folk when he's on live. I don't think he's ever speaking to anyone directly, again making wee lassies think it's them, or to make them feel threatened and jealous that it's not about them.
The childish act, the quirky and relatable behaviour, all a front to make wee lassies think they're mature..it's actually terrifying.

He defo needs drop kicked back into haboo hotel to bobba with his bacon hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

ItsOkay

tina deffo curled herself up in bed and positioned paul as if they are laying next to eachother - bets on Tina currently flicking her bean turbo style

• Haha
Reactions: 30