Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
This screen record View attachment 1415813is really quite alarming. Who even jokes about something like this!
Ok. I really do not want to defend paul but this tik tok was cut short. it was a trend that went round ages ago of "first day as an assassin" where someone pretends to put lethal stuff in a drink and then licks his finger or something so he actually kills himself...it is weird but i think clarity needs here.

I am all for calling Paul out for all his wrong doings but when they are editing vidoes to make it look bad they are playing into pauls hands where he can be like "well actually it was this" we don't wanna be making stuff up

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Cornbread2

‘I am the way I am around males because frankly I don’t trust them but for that I’m ridiculed and moaned at.’

Yeah mate, I’d be insecure around males as well if I could be actively grooming their teenage daughter. The black and white filter and talking about your childhood trauma isn’t going to stop the walls closing in. So many ppl following your disturbing activities have experienced all sorts of trauma, and they aren’t out trying to fuck kids, you ham-headed decomposing fuckwit

Reactions: 29

SideEye

I feel sick.
03319EFC-A7DF-4843-A290-A64AE8F559E8.png

ETA : Someone just asked his gender. He replied “I’m straight”. Fucking bellend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

honeyteas

'I spent my youth being abused and watching my mum slowly die'

'I am the way I am around males because frankly I don't trust them'

Now, I'm not sure if Paul is insinuating that he was abused by a male in his youth here or if the two aren't connected and he's just trying to be manipulative. The way he worded it is very odd; 'I don't trust them'.

I think we all can have levels of sympathy for abuse victims but it'll never be an excuse to then continue the cycle.

Also, the use of male and not men. Odd. Man surely flows better in that sentence does it not? Maybe I'm looking too deep into this but I have a distaste for calling people female or male. It narrows them down to their biology rather than who they are and I only find people who do this, do it in a degrading way. I think Paul believes himself to be better or higher than other men and uses this language in order to put down other men. I think his attitude towards certain things confirms this (his dislike of drinking for example).

So it brings us back to why he doesn't trust men, why? I think the 'abuse' was perhaps bullying (which can be abuse, I'm not disagreeing). Paul is quite effeminate. He's skinny, not tall, and doesn't really have stereotypical masculine traits. I know people have thought he could be gay but I think he's simply just effeminate and that is completely okay.

But being effeminate will also steer you away from befriending men and you'll usually befriend women as you'll find them more relatable. Only - I think he's always had the same or a similar personality with wanting to be too 'nice' and it has come off creepy. So he was excluded from men and women. I think we all know at least one man who is like this; he think he's nice. He wants to be very close very fast. He wants to know everything about you and be there for you. And he probably wants the friendship to go further. In a word this is lovebombing. It is too much and too scary.
Now turn him down? And I imagine, like most, can become very threatening (emotionally in Paul's case). He wants his own way and he wants some control over his victim.

He wants to appeal to women as being 'not like other men' when he is in fact... like other men but a certain type. And sometimes, in my experience, can be the worst type. If Paul had his way, his victim would have no contact with any man. Their father, brothers, friends etc., he'd convince them they're bad that men are bad and he is the only good one. The only one who understands.

It's scary.

So, his past probably has had some affect on him, but it's no excuse. Paul, we have all had shit. None of us have had it easy. We've been abused, sexually and physically. We've seen parents die, friend pass etc., But we move on and help ourselves. We go to therapy and talk to people. We help ourselves. If your past is so bad then it is up to you to help yourself not continue to use it as an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Paul's Rash

⚠⚠⚠POOL HAS A NEW SHIRT, I REPEAT POOL HAS A NEW SHIRT⚠⚠⚠ This is the first new clothing item he has worn in about 7 months instead of the usual cycle of 3 jumpers and black T-Shirt and over shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

secretpretzel12345

Chatty Member
he's off live now but basically he kept pausing and going away from the camera and then there would be this incredibly wet and tight sounding fart. not even making it up, I'm being deadly serious. it became more frequent then he left. this has made my day, my cheeks hurt from laughing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Expects us to feel sorry for him and his bad MH. Nah fuck of ya creepy soggy perv. I feel sorry for the young 16 year old who had to grow up fast cos you got her pregnant and left her to be a single parent, with no doubt trauma from realising she was groomed by a predator. No one likes you Paul, no decent person will feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for a young lad having to know that unfortunately you’re his father. His poor life living with that. Why doesn’t he just rot in a hole like he deserves.

Reactions: 25

Hamallama

"I can't won't and will never change" is literally all you need to know about this guy. I've had lots of hardships in life too but it didn't make me into a nasty abusive weirdo 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Hamallama

No I'm sorry is he actually saying he'd need a private jet to visit his son cause he lives 3hours away when he REGULARLY travels to London, Scotland and wherever else on a whim to go creep on young women????

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
I do not laugh at anyone who says they are struggling but we’ve seen this time and time again with Paul…he’s obviously been catfished again and that’s his own fault…looks like he’s not at work as well. He will go away for a couple of days and then will be back dancing and proclaiming “self love”

anyway it’s fired up ready to go

9DB081B4-1D5D-4505-B1AB-3D549539D2CB.gif

• Haha