Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Susspicious

VIP Member
Did anyone else find it awkward when they were filming her mum hugging molly and crying at going home. Surely moments like that are personal and you keep them private , not film them and stick them in your vlog
I also think her mum needs to get a *bit* of a grip. Their family is happy and healthy and separated only by choice - again, they don’t realise how lucky they are.

Reactions: 32

seo97

Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 10.48.49.png

Yeah and you can join them at the back of that queue with your tickets for two LA dates xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ggbgg283

Screenshot_20230808_095116_Instagram.jpeg

Why does this girl feel the need to bring up the fact she's from Yorkshire every chance she gets - nobody cares molly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

hdhshh67

Nah it’s getting silly now how much she’s travelling. I know she’s trying to be a travel influencer but I think it’s the style of her travel which rubs me the wrong way. Every trip is basically a glorified holiday. Her and tom snap a few pics at the most populat tourist spot, go for italian food and then some drinks. She only shows the good parts of the trip and never goes outside her comfort zone which makes for an extremely boring watch. There’s only so many times you can see her eat “literally the best italian food ever!!!” and it’s just a margarita pizza or tomato pasta

Reactions: 27

bumblebees19

VIP Member
So Molly is absolutely back in Hawaii and clearly knows how tone deaf this is and isn’t posting. Embarrassing behaviour from someone who wants to be respected as a travel content creator.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
So just getting my Molly Thompson Taylor Swift Rules clear.

You can only see Taylor if you’ve been a fan for years, bonus points if you were bullied for liking her. But…you can absolutely monopolise tickets if you’re privileged to have the income to do so.

cool.
---
Also dying because this tweet is absolutely taking the piss out of Molly and she clearly doesn’t understand and has liked it 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Susspicious

VIP Member
IMG_4969.jpeg

“Gonna pretend” and “You never know” - does she research ANYTHING? One quick google and you can see that it is in fact believed to be named after Beverley in Yorkshire. The fact that she literally makes “travel guides” now just makes it even more embarrassing that she has NO basic knowledge and NO motivation to educate herself on or research anything. She couldn’t care less about the places she’s going aside from the food and the views/photos. There’s nothing wrong with that… IF you don’t pretend otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ggbgg283

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 09.26.12.png
Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 09.26.06.png

What is this girl's obsession with her age all the time?!! She says this exact same bullshit every year. Many many people are 24 and absoluetly fine Molly so get over yourself

• Haha

ColourfulRainbow

Screenshot_20230929_120000_Instagram.jpg

How is it unusual to go go a country but not visit the capital city? 🤣
I know I'm one of those individuals, I've been to Disneyland Paris but never been to into Paris itself 🤣 & the same with Spain, I've been to Spain multiple times but never been to Madrid 🤣.

Why does she write stuff like that? I don't understand because I don't think it's unusual at all 🤣

• Haha
So Molly is absolutely back in Hawaii and clearly knows how tone deaf this is and isn’t posting. Embarrassing behaviour from someone who wants to be respected as a travel content creator.
if you’re too embarrassed to post where you are then you probably shouldn’t be there.

she has enough money to have moved her flights and made a good moral judgement

Melier

VIP Member
This girl is actually weird - ‘OUR’ home and ‘OUR’ cat, neither of them are yours why are you calling them that

• Haha
Reactions: 25