Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she has to wait a long time to go to Oz. 1) she's only just had one vaccine so that won't have taken any effect for weeks 2) priority should always be to those who have family there. My partner can't even go back to Ireland to see his family because they are imposing a 10 day quarantine on the UK because our level of cases is so high. He hasn't seen them in 18 months but as long as princess Molly can go back to Oz everything is okay.
You're lucky in that Australia seems to be keeping the borders closed for a while, plus I don't think travel to New Zealand and Australia is ever going to go back to being as easy as it was since they've done a good job of keeping COVID out and don't seem to want to risk it again.

Reactions: 6
She also went to OZ literally just before Covid so she should acknowledge she was one of the last people who could travel over there. It's not like she needs to do it again so soon.

Reactions: 9
Meanwhile, Molly’s dad continues to like tweets suggesting that from tomorrow there is no need to follow the extension of the restrictions as some cringe way to ‘take back control’ rather than respecting for four weeks things are slightly limited to help protect people.
What exactly is Rebel Thompson going to be doing from tomorrow then? Go to all those clubs that won’t be open? Attend some gigs that won’t be happening? Have 7 people in his house instead of 6? Stand too close to someone in the Tesco queue? Such a wild one!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.