Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was interesting that her best friend 'only' bought her flowers. They definitely seem to have grown apart.
And perhaps her friend is a student now or has lost work so is possibly not rolling around in cash all the time. Flowers are a lovely gift, and you’re not owed any certain amount of money from a friend. Sounds like the friend will flourish without Molly. Most people outgrow some school friends because some never mature past the schoolgirl mentality and the rest get on with being adults in the real world. This birthday princess act is fine for 16 years old but starts to look a bit silly in the 20s.

Reactions: 15
And perhaps her friend is a student now or has lost work so is possibly not rolling around in cash all the time. Flowers are a lovely gift, and you’re not owed any certain amount of money from a friend. Sounds like the friend will flourish without Molly. Most people outgrow some school friends because some never mature past the schoolgirl mentality and the rest get on with being adults in the real world. This birthday princess act is fine for 16 years old but starts to look a bit silly in the 20s.
It’s so tiring when your friends don’t go to uni and just stay at home in the childish mentality. Molly really should have gone to uni it would probably have changed her for the better, it does really help you grow up. Seems like her best friend is also sick of her immaturity and has grown up and apart from molly

Reactions: 9
It’s so tiring when your friends don’t go to uni and just stay at home in the childish mentality. Molly really should have gone to uni it would probably have changed her for the better, it does really help you grow up. Seems like her best friend is also sick of her immaturity and has grown up and apart from molly
I agree, if molly had got a part time job in the outside world at least that would have given her some perspective and experience.

Reactions: 4
To be fair, I respect Molly's choice of not going to uni, but I think if she was going to do that she should've got a proper job for a bit. Just doing YouTube has essentially frozen her at 18, and she was already a bit of an immature 18 year old.

God she's so boring.
I remember my first drink molly. Except I didn't post it to YouTube and twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those Vivienne Westwood earrings though?! bleeping chav central! 🤣
Ngl they are but I bleeping loved them anyway 😂
I kinda like that she’s one of the only people who do what I got for my birthday these days as I’m a nosy cow, Tom is such a lovely bf, she was spoiled! (By everyone actually tbh)

Reactions: 3
Don’t get me wrong, what that man said is disgusting and I completely agree with Molly, anyone can wear what they want for whatever reason.

The thing I have an issue with is the fact that she’s brought up her birthday again! She’s making it seem as if she only gets dressed up and wears make up once a year for her birthday and that’s just not the case. I didn’t think she’d actually make the whole month about her birthday but here we are 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I haven’t posted here before so hi long time lurker. I was just watching her bday vlog and I really don’t feel like that cake her friend made her was hardly as nice as she hyped it up to be, it just looked messy.

Reactions: 8
I might just be being picky but just watched her birthday vlog and the way her and Tom are sat on the sofa with him stroking her leg feels really odd and unnecessary when they’re playing a card game with her family 🤣

Reactions: 12
I might just be being picky but just watched her birthday vlog and the way her and Tom are sat on the sofa with him stroking her leg feels really odd and unnecessary when they’re playing a card game with her family 🤣
I saw that!! I’d be so uncomfortable if my boyfriend did that around my family. I know the dynamic is different because they live together but still! But I feel like Molly is the type of person who constantly wants to prove how happy her and Tom are, maybe she made him do it for the video? I bet she’s makes him do it when they’re out and about to make sure people know they’re a couple.

Reactions: 7
I saw that!! I’d be so uncomfortable if my boyfriend did that around my family. I know the dynamic is different because they live together but still! But I feel like Molly is the type of person who constantly wants to prove how happy her and Tom are, maybe she made him do it for the video? I bet she’s makes him do it when they’re out and about to make sure people know they’re a couple.
It did look very staged.... he didn’t even look like he was sat comfortably

Reactions: 2
He's not living there.

I thought he moved in about July, in her vlog when they went to Bath, she said he was moving in with them for a while.
Yeah, maybe he's moved back out but Molly hasn't mentioned it.

Why's she calling Tom a baby for playing games on his phone? Pretty sure most people play games on their phones. And why does she always refer to him 'my boyfriend Tom', I think we get it that you've got a boyfriend. Also why does she have to show when she's drinking alcohol... I understand when you're 18 and it's a new thing but when you're 21 it's a bit childish. Why is it after one drink she acts like she's drunk? 🤣🤣 and her obnoxious laugh is annoying.

Reactions: 15
I thought he moved in about July, in her vlog when they went to Bath, she said he was moving in with them for a while.
i think he moved back out after their holiday to Portugal. From her videos he’s definitely not still living there

Reactions: 1
Yeah i dont think hes living there now either. A few vlogs ago she was asking him what time he got up for work. Surely she would know if he was living there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why's she calling Tom a baby for playing games on his phone? Pretty sure most people play games on their phones. And why does she always refer to him 'my boyfriend Tom', I think we get it that you've got a boyfriend. Also why does she have to show when she's drinking alcohol... I understand when you're 18 and it's a new thing but when you're 21 it's a bit childish. Why is it after one drink she acts like she's drunk? 🤣🤣 and her obnoxious laugh is annoying.
Molly would do an ad for a phone game app the second they offered her one!

• Haha
I’m convinced he was never ‘living’ with them, she just said that because she knew there’d be backlash if they went away together without at least pretending to live together.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.