Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChanelLove

Can’t believe how much she goes on about working in “the arts”. Filming yourself and editing videos doesn’t exactly make you Vincent van Gogh hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

n8459

Chatty Member
Also.....you can like both fashion and reading. I hate when women act as though reading makes them instantly geeky and undesirable, and #NotLikeOtherGirls

Reactions: 36

missmisty

Beauty Spectrum #3 lockdown moaning & missing Australia, ladies watch out for Carl’s promiscuous behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Sparkle321

New thread title suggestion:

Beauty Spectrum #3 Oh Molly stop being so lame, btw Tom and Harry DO look the same

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Sparkle321

Laughing so much at how in tonight's new video, Harry made a comment about how Molly thinks she's so cultured because she went to Australia and tried some food that wasn't chips 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lovelifex

Long time lurker first time poster, so here’s a list of things I hate about Molly! Hope you all enjoy...

1. The fucking TikTok dances, cringes me out so much it makes me question how she has a boyfriend or any friends for that matter.
2. The lack of movement and rhythm in said dances. It’s truly horrific.
3. That awful bralette which ruins every outfit known to man, it’s getting almost like an overplayed song. I actually commented on one of her YouTube videos about it because why not and I got an arsey reply back.
4. One word. Australia.
5. As well as Australia, THE TATTOO. ITS SO BAD😂😂😂😂 It literally ruins every outfit but she thinks it’s the shit.
6. The hand gestures/tongue out/peace sign thing she keeps doing, it’s unbelievably cringe and embarrassing to think she’s nearly 21 and posts herself doing what we all did in year 7. Oh it also makes me feel physically sick.
7. Her short hair, don’t know why it annoys me it just does.
8. Talking of hair, when she is INCAPABLE of straightening the top of her hair! Drives me crazy it looks awful.
9. The fact she’s bought a new car, but never drives.
10. The worst one of the lot in my opinion, but the fact Microsoft sent her a brand new Surface laptop. Things like that annoy me, something of such high money value being wasted on someone who doesn’t need it whatsoever (she bought a new MacBook not so long ago), but instead could of easily been gifted to someone who needs it much more than her. And the amount of accessories she got with it aswell, chances are she’s still using her MacBook.
11. Her mate Liv. Can’t stand the girl. Her miserable face is enough for me, especially in that TikTok. It’s a shame really because that TikTok sound at the minute is absolutely banging and her face ruined it.
12. Lastly, her army of minions. Especially that MollyxLiv account🤮 Is it just me who finds it so weird and creepy how these teenage girls literally obsessed over the two most stuck up girls on the planet? The language they use knocks me sick for some reason, “Happy 6 years on YouTube Molly!!💕💕💕💕 Been here from the beginning love you my hero🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anyway rant over! If I think of anymore I’ll edit the post, thanks for listening xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Anon7761

I am genuinely sick of her? She is a spoilt, entitled brat and it’s embarrassing for her age? ‘For all our collective 21sts’... to say we were in a pandemic I think you did pretty fucking well for your 21st Molly, a meal out, a bar crawl with her youtube friends and a separate one with her home friends, feel as though she had a weekend away with Tom too??? Is that not enough for you???

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

123qwe1

lmaoooo.. gucci, white company, jo malone, charlotte tilbury, ted baker... girl had a FIELD day at bicester village 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

gee_beth

VIP Member
I hate that she keeps saying nothing good has happened to her this year. She's been on multiple holidays, night outs, weekends away. Some people have lost their jobs, their family members have died, other people have had to shield due to health conditions. She really is deluded, the world revolves around Molly it seems

• Heart
Reactions: 27

missmisty

She really thinks getting a spontaneous tattoo of a sun and a cloud is “chaotic energy” fucking hell Tom come and get ya girl

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ECH

VIP Member
Molly is obsessed with making it seem like she was bullied for liking the most whitebread things. No one was bullying her for liking Taylor Swift or Harry Potter.
For reference, I've been a Taylor Swift fan since 2008 which is around when she's talking about becoming a fan. Love Story was everywhere-it peaked at number 2 on the charts. With the princess imagery too, no 8/9 year old is gonna be making fun of her for liking that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

PurpleBroccoliBetch

anyone else find it really odd in the latest video her and tom are out for dinner and they are saying IFF we ever have a house and IFFF we ever have a kitchen, very odd behaviour for a couple who have been together for 3 years dont you thinK?

Reactions: 25

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Creepy Carl strikes again!
Not my tweet btw. Know it was probably a joke, but I don’t know how I’d feel about my husband posting this publicly!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Minipizza

VIP Member
It pisses me off, she’s hardly had her year ruined by covid at all, she’s been to multiple different places, saw all of her friends, been abroad and got a car, while so many other people are loosing jobs, loosing loved ones and generally just going through absolute shit.

Reactions: 24
That’s hilarious! Fuck off did that happen😂 as if Harry would go Christmas shopping in between lessons when he has all weekend to go
Also makes no sense, why would she take all of his presents for his family (and for her presumably??) back to hers to wrap for him😂😂 bore off molly you’re fooling no one. It’s so obvious that she’s still seeing Tom as well, no posting their “socially distanced” walks or saying she misses him like she did the first lockdown, it’s either trouble in paradise or they’re still seeing each other, she can lie as much as she likes about it, doesn’t change the fact she is breaking the rules 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23