Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: molly went to Australia for 6(?) weeks at the start of 2020 and hasn’t shut up about it since even though it was a glorified holiday.

she’s been driving round the country and gone on a few holidays despite COVID and restrictions.

October is her “birthday month” so she’s extra annoying!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Recap: molly went to Australia for 6(?) weeks at the start of 2021 and hasn’t shut up about it since even though it was a glorified holiday.

she’s been driving round the country and gone on a few holidays despite COVID and restrictions.

October is her “birthday month” so she’s extra annoying!!
Don't forget the fact she's in a three year long relationship yet is liking tweets about sexual tension with strangers! Okay Molly, okay

• Haha
Don't forget the fact she's in a three year long relationship yet is liking tweets about sexual tension with strangers! Okay Molly, okay
how could I forget that😂and I forgot to add that she is obsessed with drinking culture and always has to discuss it or show us when she’s drinking

Reactions: 6
I feel like she's running out of video ideas atm it always seems to either be about food & challenges. I know its difficult to film during this 'lockdown stuff'. Just feel like she's filming stuff because she doesn't know what to post. When I see on Instagram that 'its one of her best video' I always expect something different or whatever but always ends up being disappointing. Kinda stopped watching her now if I'm honest 😜🤙🏻

Reactions: 4
I actually thought Molly was being quite creative at the start of lockdown-the whole family holiday to Dubai video was quite a fun idea. But recently she's really just given up it seems.

anyone else find it really odd in the latest video her and tom are out for dinner and they are saying IFF we ever have a house and IFFF we ever have a kitchen, very odd behaviour for a couple who have been together for 3 years dont you thinK?

Reactions: 25
anyone else find it really odd in the latest video her and tom are out for dinner and they are saying IFF we ever have a house and IFFF we ever have a kitchen, very odd behaviour for a couple who have been together for 3 years dont you thinK?
Yeah very, she’s 21 soon isn’t she? So not like it’s unrealistic to think about settling and having a future with someone. I don’t know why you’d stay in a relationship unless your plan is to be together? You should want a future with that person! I got with my boyfriend when I was 22 and we bought our house together when we were 24, we’re 26 now. I think In her head she’s still too young to think about settling and thinking like that but actually, most people do after a 4 year relationship and after leaving uni at 21 lots of people then move in with their partners

Reactions: 9
Yeah very, she’s 21 soon isn’t she? So not like it’s unrealistic to think about settling and having a future with someone. I don’t know why you’d stay in a relationship unless your plan is to be together? You should want a future with that person! I got with my boyfriend when I was 22 and we bought our house together when we were 24, we’re 26 now. I think In her head she’s still too young to think about settling and thinking like that but actually, most people do after a 4 year relationship and after leaving uni at 21 lots of people then move in with their partners
yeah its so strange, i moved out at 18 with my boyfriend and we have lived together ever since, couldnt imaging living at home at this age tbh it would get right on my nerves

Reactions: 1
Yeah I mean, I'm a couple years older than Molly but I've only been with my boyfriend for just under a year and we talk in absolutes. WHEN we move in together, WHEN we get married, etc, even though we both know we might not make it that far. It's strange to still be in 'ifs' at their point, except for the fact Molly doesn't want to move out because she likes the coddling she gets at home.

Reactions: 13
yeah its so strange, i moved out at 18 with my boyfriend and we have lived together ever since, couldnt imaging living at home at this age tbh it would get right on my nerves
I moved back from uni in lockdown and lived with my family, it wasn’t terrible but I wouldn’t want to live at home al the time anymore. There comes a point where you need to be independent

in the video she said she loved the Audi TT..
She said it was out of her budget and the wrong colour, but she liked it anyway. How many cars has she had from passing her driving test? Surely this is the 3rd car??

Reactions: 3
Yeah I mean, I'm a couple years older than Molly but I've only been with my boyfriend for just under a year and we talk in absolutes. WHEN we move in together, WHEN we get married, etc, even though we both know we might not make it that far. It's strange to still be in 'ifs' at their point, except for the fact Molly doesn't want to move out because she likes the coddling she gets at home.
Not sure if it’s because her parents relationship isn’t exactly conventional 🤷🏻‍♀️

I got with my fiancé when we were 19. At age 20 we moved in together and now we’re 24, engaged and buying a house in the near future.

she’s been with tom a long time.. it’s very weird that she doesn’t appear to want to move in with him? After that long I would be desperate for my own place with my boyfriend!! Especially when she could definitely afford it

Reactions: 3
I got with my fiancé when we were 19. At age 20 we moved in together and now we’re 24, engaged and buying a house in the near future.

she’s been with tom a long time.. it’s very weird that she doesn’t appear to want to move in with him? After that long I would be desperate for my own place with my boyfriend!! Especially when she could definitely afford it
I don’t find it super weird that haven’t moved in together yet as so many haven’t at 20, it’s just weird that she has no desire for a future with him. If she doesn’t, she should end it and let him find someone who does want that. She still acts like it’s a high school or college boyfriend who you don’t have to be serious with. Tom seems lovely so could find someone who does want a future with him

She said she doesn’t want kids in the insta story the other day... I wonder if tom wants kids?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.