Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally was fuming when I saw she went to London today, after being in York, Hull... bleeping everywhere!!
does this girl not realise that just because it’s October (her birthday ‘month’ 🙄) the world is still in a pandemic?!

Reactions: 14
I can't believe she went on a pub crawl without any distancing from her friends. She's in a group of five sitting close to eat other and shouting without a care in the world. Up in Scotland we need to social distance from people so I dunno why she doesn't need to.

Reactions: 11
Of
Literally was fuming when I saw she went to London today, after being in York, Hull... bleeping everywhere!!
does this girl not realise that just because it’s October (her birthday ‘month’ 🙄) the world is still in a pandemic?!
Of course Molly ‘full of herself’ Thompson doesn’t care.
Molly is special and her birthday month is special and important!

I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt that maybe she was going to London to work, but it appears she's just gone there to go on a night out with Noo and Liv. Wouldn't be surprised to see her in Leeds tomorrow to go out with Lydia.

I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt that maybe she was going to London to work, but it appears she's just gone there to go on a night out with Noo and Liv. Wouldn't be surprised to see her in Leeds tomorrow to go out with Lydia.
They’re all staying in a hotel together too by Noo’s story... is she trying to set a record for mixing with the most people at a non social distance?

Reactions: 9
They’re all staying in a hotel together too by Noo’s story... is she trying to set a record for mixing with the most people at a non social distance?
Molly's so desperate to be Ana and Saffron that she's taking a leaf out of their books and trying to mix as much as she can

There's a couple of people commenting about her not social distancing but I bet she just deletes them.

Reactions: 10
I can't believe she went on a pub crawl without any distancing from her friends. She's in a group of five sitting close to eat other and shouting without a care in the world. Up in Scotland we need to social distance from people so I dunno why she doesn't need to.
She'll be up there next week, you can tell her!

Screenshot 2020-10-14 at 10.39.04.png

You know, for all those first dates to Nandos she goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she just thinks she’s so above everything, like she’s staying in a travel lodge so can’t get a nice pic because vibezzzz .. dunno who she thinks she is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s her 21st birthday so I think it’s fair she’d want to celebrate. But she’s always this extra and it just annoys me. She acts like she’s the only person who’s ever had a birthday

Reactions: 5
It’s her 21st birthday so I think it’s fair she’d want to celebrate. But she’s always this extra and it just annoys me. She acts like she’s the only person who’s ever had a birthday
It’s not even her birthday yet 🤣 she’s made it into a whole month. And she was complaining in the video that she couldn’t have a “proper” birthday night out, but she did go on a night out with her friends in York so i don’t see how she missed out on celebrating her birthday

Reactions: 5
This is literally so unrelated but is Noo her real name?? Or is it a nickname for something? Idk it just really bugs me for some reason :/

Reactions: 2
This is literally so unrelated but is Noo her real name?? Or is it a nickname for something? Idk it just really bugs me for some reason :/
It's Noo as in Noo Stenning. Noo is short for something, but I can't for the life of me remember what it's short for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.