Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melier

VIP Member
Off topic but does the logo look like it’s printed in the wrong place to anyone else? Why is it almost on the sleeve?
828B9B84-9EE4-4335-831B-3B8208E004B4.png
840BF51F-70FF-487A-91BA-2C80D8998E27.png

Reactions: 14

Melier

VIP Member
I know what you mean 😂 cringed at the part when she was calling herself a Nerd because she's into the Underground. And her constant saying of 'When we can travel again' annoyed me as if she's not travelled to Portugal & Australia this year 😂. Like when she got stuff from The White Company shower gel she went 'Smells like a rich person.' Pretty sure it would just smell like shower gel 🤦🏻‍♀️ her way of bragging I suppose.
I’m glad it’s not just me! She also called travel ‘my thing’ as if she’s the only person whose ever gone on holiday.. and shes been on a few holidays she isn’t a traveller!

Also why does she want a £120 neon lightning bolt for?!

• Haha
Is she a compulsive liar 😐 As if this happened
I honestly hate when people use “think before you comment” as any excuse to never be called out on anything. If something looks as it is, it’s not wrong to question it.. Like as if the person hearing Harry say his girlfriend wrapped his presents would automatically run through all the scenarios that could have happened

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Why does she act like being Northern is a personality trait?
Haha she does, doesn't she? Given she usually spends all her time trying to get away from the North by moving to Oz or in London, it's a bit rich for her to now actually care.

She should try being Scottish. Scotland cared even less about by Westminster but luckily here we should become independent in the next few years.

whatshesaid123

Chatty Member
She would get the vaccine to go on holiday, forgetting that younger people are more likely to get long covid - she just sees the pandemic as getting in the way of her “travelling” not a health crisis
55C2F255-F622-41E5-8E93-E096F0E1A936.png

• Wow
  • Haha

n8459

Chatty Member
View attachment 353197
well just fuck off then, she really is a state
I thought Aus and NZ generally only accepted skilled workers for immigration? I don’t think filming yourself flouting Covid guidelines and complaining on Twitter quite counts

(No disrespect at all to anybody considered to be an “unskilled worker”, I’m among them and hate the term)

Last edited:
not molly complaining yet again about being in tier 3 because she doesn’t live in the city of hull, but happily popping to hull for a coat in the same vlog

• Haha

blondelolita

Chatty Member
Literally was fuming when I saw she went to London today, after being in York, Hull... Fucking everywhere!!
does this girl not realise that just because it’s October (her birthday ‘month’ 🙄) the world is still in a pandemic?!

Melier

VIP Member
have been reading this thread for a while and while I dont want to get too involved I had to comment on molly's recent tweet! "So how’s Yorkshire doing now it’s about the only place not in a tier 4??"

I find this quite ignorant to be honest as there are *plenty* of other places also in tier 3. I'm in the south west and we're all in tier 3, along with other places! I understand it's just a generalisation but I think it's quite hypocritical coming from someone who is the first to complain that the north are being treated unfairly (going on about it in such a way that it undermines the deprivation of some areas of the south west, which are constantly lumped in with London as 'the south' despite being far from it)
She’s honestly stupid. Last week she was saying she was in a higher tier because the tory’s hated the north now she’s bragging. GET A LIFE MOLLY

• Haha

Melier

VIP Member
I just watched her new video and she went on a rant about how she feels down about lockdown... the reason we’re going into lockdown is because of people like her!! She also didn’t address what her and Tom would be doing for lockdown

• Angry

ECH

VIP Member
She really does act like she’s 16, will she ever grow up? Can’t wait for her dull Christmas haul to be filled with Australia memorabilia, the white company which she supposedly loves even though we’ve never heard her mention it before, and alcohol 🤪🤪🤪🤪 am I missing anything?
Congrats on predicting her Christmas haul!

• Haha

Pepito

4B6BE4BD-0932-415D-BCBE-361A5B0403DE.jpeg
Obv it’s a retweet and Molly didn’t write this but still being with Tom is not a big flex lmao

• Haha

Kcn

Chatty Member
In her latest video she said that going to university means you’re more likely to be influenced into doing drugs. I know it was an offhand comment but she hates people stereotyping her yet she kind of stereotypes all uni students. Not all uni students do drugs (like I don’t even drink 😂), maybe she’d know that if she’d been but don’t judge until you have!

• Haha

freckles00

That tik tok is so funny, what a try hard.

Next she'll say she liked Harry Potter books before anyone else despite not actually being born when the first one was out. She still liked them first.

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
I'd put money on it being Taylor Swift related and tacky, just like all those Taylor Swift lyric things Tom keep giving her

• Haha

Sparkle321

Imagine claiming it sounds a bit sad that you're going to look at Christmas lights....
What.

Honestly why is she on this whole thing of look how sad, much of a nerd, I'm so quirky, I'm so weird vibe.
She's such a bloody pick me girl. She tries to make it look like she's so different to other girls and Youtubers by being 'such a nerd', when deep down she actually wants to fit in with Youtubers like Saffron and Ana. It's basically her way of hiding her insecurity of not being as popular as others her age.