Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bless your heart 😔 make sure you rest up.
I'm still feeling rough and missing the spawns of Satan during the day, but I always feel like this when they go back to school.
Chucked a pan of scouse (stew) on this morning so going to have that and curl up with the monsters now.
Hope you're being well looked after ❤ xxx
Scouse 😋😋 my late Scouse Nan used to feed it to us, great memories 💚

I’m a wool apparently (Chester) 😂🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Awww my kids are half wools- don't ask, I don't like to talk about it. It's too traumatic 😭😂 (joking btw)

How are you doing lovely? Xxx
Not sure how much wool I am. Nan was from and dad was born in Old Swan then lived on the Wirral, mother’s from Oswestry and I’m Chester born and bred 😂🤷‍♀️ I’m doing ok thank you. The light has changed and although it’s bleeping freezing it feels a bit more spring like to me 🌱 hope you’re good beaut 💚

• Heart
Not sure how much wool I am. Nan was from and dad was born in Old Swan then lived on the Wirral, mother’s from Oswestry and I’m Chester born and bred 😂🤷‍♀️ I’m doing ok thank you. The light has changed and although it’s bleeping freezing it feels a bit more spring like to me 🌱 hope you’re good beaut 💚
The sun as blue skies we’ve had this week have definitely helped to lift my mood a bit. Even had a nice walk yesterday lunchtime ☺

• Heart
The sun as blue skies we’ve had this week have definitely helped to lift my mood a bit. Even had a nice walk yesterday lunchtime ☺
A bit of sun always makes everyone feel better. We are getting through the winter nicely, better days are coming soon, hopefully 🤞🏻

• Heart
It always seems better when the light is brighter ❤
I'm doing okay thanks beaut. It's Friday so the house is going to be noisy again for the weekend which I love!
Glad you're doing okay ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It always seems better when the light is brighter ❤
I'm doing okay thanks beaut. It's Friday so the house is going to be noisy again for the weekend which I love!
Glad you're doing okay ❤❤
I’ve been dying to ask, can you tell me more about little Willy please 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ve been dying to ask, can you tell me more about little Willy please 😂😂
Little Willy is in fact a girl 😱 but she does her wees like a boy dog 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
She's some kind of terrier cross, black but going grey in parts. She is the most lovable dog you could ever meet. She's very needy and wants continuous cuddles. If you stop, she'll nudge you until you continue.
She's a funny little girl! She's answers you back and adores my eldest boy ❤ xxx

• Heart
She's some kind of terrier cross, black but going grey in parts. She is the most lovable dog you could ever meet. She's very needy and wants continuous cuddles. If you stop, she'll nudge you until you continue.
She's a funny little girl! She's answers you back and adores my eldest boy ❤ xxx
She sound like a fabulous girl ❤ We’ve got a Pug, she’s only 2 her name is Della Dolly Candy (bit of a mouthful😀) shes really tiny for a pug, she’s like a toddler into everything 🙄

• Heart
Willy’s a girl 🤣 amazing, she sounds gorgeous. I love dogs more than people for the most part tbh. I’m dog auntie to a beautiful brindle Staffie, I love her so much and nip round when I need some special doggy therapy ☺💚

• Heart
I love dogs. Spend my days (when I’m well) running a home boarding kennels with my best friend! We are licenced for 16 in her house 😊 always my best days ever. I wish I could put pics on here of them all! My dog is a viszla x boxer. He’s soo handsome! 🐾🐾❤

• Heart
I love dogs. Spend my days (when I’m well) running a home boarding kennels with my best friend! We are licenced for 16 in her house 😊 always my best days ever. I wish I could put pics on here of them all! My dog is a viszla x boxer. He’s soo handsome! 🐾🐾❤
That sounds like the best day ever we don't deserve fluffy dogs 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We had a boxer (Tess) for 14 years she was a beautiful girl, she got cancer & had to be put down🙁 I cuddled her all the way to the vet’s crying my eyes out & was with her when she passed 💔 couldn’t bring myself to get another boxer, so we got a pug. It’s funny tho she’s got a lot of boxer ways ❤

• Heart
We had a boxer (Tess) for 14 years she was a beautiful girl, she got cancer & had to be put down🙁 I cuddled her all the way to the vet’s crying my eyes out & was with her when she passed 💔 couldn’t bring myself to get another boxer, so we got a pug. It’s funny tho she’s got a lot of boxer ways ❤
I just adore boxers, I had a best friend who was a boxer when I lived in the Lakes. 14 is a great age for one, Nobby was only 9 when he left us 💚
My ex housemate had a viszla who was gorgeous too ☺ You’re living the dream there helping run kennels, I’m so jealous! 🐶

• Heart
I love dogs more than people tbh. I always smile at dogs when I'm out but have a major resting witch face 😂
@MissLT I thought you'd be shocked when I said Willy is a girl 😂 I adore staffies ❤ they're so lovable ❤

@carlsberg22 that sounds like heaven 😍 I'm allergic to a lot of dogs, but my late girl was a wire fox terrier and little Willy has corse hair so I think it's the fluffy ones that get me. How are you doing lovely? Hope you're keeping well ❤❤

@Crazy Horse oh gosh your baby pug sounds fabulous! I love her name! I understand about losing your boxer baby 💔 I'm so sorry for your loss. It's an awful experience to go through. We said we wouldn't get another dog for at least 2 years, but ended up with the pooch 9 months after as she needed a new home and we couldn't say no. I'm glad we didn't say no though ❤

• Heart
Lokis mum was a boxer, his dad a WH vizsla (can I put up pics) I love all animals, I had horses for a long time xxx

• Heart
We had a border collie for 14 years we had to put him down in sept he went while chomping on a gravy bone I felt so guilty 💔 mum's got a little rescue dog from Spain now

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.