Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to zoom in to tell what it was, even their pic has backfired on them could of chose a better one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
aahh love that ! she is a fine wee county 😁 aye i have a friend whose family did that, they were in boston for a few years and just built a beautiful home on arranmore. if you're serious about going abroad defo look into canada aswell, i've loads of friends up there and they absolutely love it
Oh lovely. It will probably only end up as London, we’ve already been to Australia and I don’t think I could stick the states. They’re built different over there. Wouldn’t mind Canada though!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh lovely. It will probably only end up as London, we’ve already been to Australia and I don’t think I could stick the states. They’re built different over there. Wouldn’t mind Canada though!
ah they really are a different breed here :ROFLMAO: how was australia? i know a few people that moved there but never been myself, would love to see it though

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Or me, full disclosure I did think it’d be quite funny to set up a fake account and pretend to be Marcus just to liven up the thread when he’s being a boring twit but I don’t have the time or mental energy to try and embody the fat bastard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi beauts I forgot this thread was made till I saw it mentioned again on the main thread! Yes that Barleywater is a weird one, glad someone screenshot their post

I don't comment too much but I just read all the messages on here about everyone's struggles, really made me sad but warmed my heart how sweet everyone is 🥺 I think Christmas/new year can be such a strange time.. I find it tough myself for no real reason, I think there's just a lot of pressure to be happy and lots of time for reflection, it can really play with your emotions. I hope everyone is feeling good and more positive now 💗

Is anyone on the Hinch thread? I saw on insta she’d bought a new house and thought it would have blown up on here - seems I was right. That thread used to make me laugh but then it seemed to be a bit too far, and hasn’t changed at all. It’s all a bit too nasty and weird over there for me. Actually makes me want to come off tattle, I’d probably miss you beauts too much though 🤣💕
Sorry late to reply here, but I did have a look on her thread as well as SS.. omg it's absolutely crazy. Some of the posts made me laugh but I found it too extreme.

I joined tattle for the MM thread but have read a few others and it's definitely opened my eyes to the whole influencer world that's for sure 😳 I was never a huge follower of influencers anyway but it did make me realise a lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I always had a funny feeling about Barley. At first it was the joining about the same time as Jason and similar postings. But then it went on and on and the tone of the posts were just a bit different.

Reactions: 8
I'm definitely suspicious of my dodgy scouse beauts 😂😂 mainly cos we call each other beaut and it's an insult from where we're from 🤣

And definitely not you @Emz90

I'm just being menstratingly mental tbh.

Welcome over @anario5710 ❤🥰 and anyone else who has found us ❤❤

I like to think of this thread as the chill out room (aka the bathroom if you've got kids over 6 years old and someone else to deal with them whilst having a bath) 😂 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just realised when someone does come on saying they’re Marcus, even if it’s the man himself, you’ll all think it’s me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just realised when someone does come on saying they’re Marcus, even if it’s the man himself, you’ll all think it’s me 🤣🤣🤣
You've added yourself now everyone's guna be like is that you Marcus, Jason, Barleywater or is it our Jules 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
YOUR ALL WRONG, ITS ME. IM MARCUS!

BYE FUCKERS! 😂😂😂

Seriously though..this thread is full of strong, brave beautiful women and you all amaze me ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my beauts. I started a new job this week after leaving the only industry I've ever worked in for 13 years!! I'm so scared and knowing I have to be professional and not just spend the majority of my works days lurking like a squirell on here is kinda killing me off

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.