Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh thanks! That really means so much! As strange as it may seem to some people, I really do think the world of all of you ❤ And yeah I sound the same, my voice just keeps disappearing too! Hope u all feel better soon too! @MrsPoison thanks so much lovely, are you feeling ok now?xxx
I'm feeling much better thank you, I think something I wasb taking to help me sleep was really affecting my stomach, it's not so bad now, thank you beaut x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you for thinking of me beaut 💚 I’ve still been here lurking, I haven’t really had much to say I’ve been feeling a bit meh mentally lately and sleeping a lot. I struggle this time of year with the shorter days it really takes it’s toll. Ditto what the others have said, you’re so kind and caring, I think of you as the mother hen of the group ☺💚 Also sterling work on the Wiki beauts, it’s looking tremendous 👏👏

I’m a blood donor so I willingly regularly take myself off and get a large metal pipe stuck in my arm 😂💪
Glad to have you back with us lovely lady, you’ve been missed ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you for thinking of me beaut 💚 I’ve still been here lurking, I haven’t really had much to say I’ve been feeling a bit meh mentally lately and sleeping a lot. I struggle this time of year with the shorter days it really takes it’s toll. Ditto what the others have said, you’re so kind and caring, I think of you as the mother hen of the group ☺💚 Also sterling work on the Wiki beauts, it’s looking tremendous 👏👏

I’m a blood donor so I willingly regularly take myself off and get a large metal pipe stuck in my arm 😂💪
Have you tried a light box? I've got one, I mean I haven't really noticed a massive difference yet but maybe I feel a bit better, everybody else raves about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Have you tried a light box? I've got one, I mean I haven't really noticed a massive difference yet but maybe I feel a bit better, everybody else raves about them.
I haven’t no, I’ve also heard people rave about them. I got myself up nice and early today and made the effort to get out for a walk, well as much of a walk as I can manage with my dicky leg 🙄 I’ve also fed the birds, I back onto some woods and my garden is like a zoo 🐦. I find it very calming and relaxing watching them, one of life’s simple pleasures 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well beauts, I’ve been for an injection in my ankle today & have got to rest for 2 days so it will work. So I don’t have to feel guilty now being on tattle 😁 my family won’t know what’s hit them having to get off their arses, instead of me waiting on them hand & foot 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well beauts, I’ve been for an injection in my ankle today & have got to rest for 2 days so it will work. So I don’t have to feel guilty now being on tattle 😁 my family won’t know what’s hit them having to get off their arses, instead of me waiting on them hand & foot 🤪
Ouchie! Hope you're alright beaut.
Enjoy your rest xx

• Heart
I hope you’re ok! Milk it for all it’s worth, get a little bell to ring for their attention 🤣

• Heart
I hope you’re ok! Milk it for all it’s worth, get a little bell to ring for their attention 🤣
Thanks I’m fine, oh I intend to it’s about time my lazy lot done something, I’m sure they think I’m their slave 😂

• Haha
Ouchie! Hope you're alright beaut.
Enjoy your rest xx
Thanks lovely, just an old injury from the accident, broke my ankle & have got bad arthritis in it now. the pain is awful, so have steroid injections. But it’s all good. How are you feeling now lovely? ❤xx

• Heart
Thanks lovely, just an old injury from the accident, broke my ankle & have got bad arthritis in it now. the pain is awful, so have steroid injections. But it’s all good. How are you feeling now lovely? ❤xx
Oh bless your heart 😔 make sure you rest up.
I'm still feeling rough and missing the spawns of Satan during the day, but I always feel like this when they go back to school.
Chucked a pan of scouse (stew) on this morning so going to have that and curl up with the monsters now.
Hope you're being well looked after ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh bless your heart 😔 make sure you rest up.
I'm still feeling rough and missing the spawns of Satan during the day, but I always feel like this when they go back to school.
Chucked a pan of scouse (stew) on this morning so going to have that and curl up with the monsters now.
Hope you're being well looked after ❤ xxx
Oh no, hope you start to feel better soon my love 🙁 isn’t it funny kids do your head in but you miss them when they go back to school ❤ Noticed you said a pan of scouse there, are you from Liverpool? I was born in Bootle ❤

• Heart
Oh no, hope you start to feel better soon my love 🙁 isn’t it funny kids do your head in but you miss them when they go back to school ❤ Noticed you said a pan of scouse there, are you from Liverpool? I was born in Bootle ❤
Thank you ❤ I don't half miss them when they're not here (so does my Little Willy ☹)
I grew up the other end of Liverpool - not far from the Rocket (M62) ❤
How's your ankle today? Xxx

• Heart
Thank you ❤ I don't half miss them when they're not here (so does my Little Willy ☹)
You sound like me too soft hearted for our own good, but I don't think that’s a bad thing ❤ I’m watching Anne you know about Hillsborough & I’m crying my eyes out ❤ Oh yes the Rocket, I know it. I’ve got relatives in Huyton, so not far. My ankle’s not too bad thanks lovely, it’s just really annoying because the pain makes me walk with a limp 🙄 hope you feel better soon my love, you're a lovely person ❤ 😘 xx

• Heart
You sound like me too soft hearted for our own good, but I don't think that’s a bad thing ❤ I’m watching Anne you know about Hillsborough & I’m crying my eyes out ❤ Oh yes the Rocket, I know it. I’ve got relatives in Huyton, so not far. My ankle’s not too bad thanks lovely, it’s just really annoying because the pain makes me walk with a limp 🙄 hope you feel better soon my love, you're a lovely person ❤ 😘 xx
I really am a soft arse. You're such a sweetheart ❤❤🥰 thank you ❤ I know Huyton very well!

Oh gosh, I watched Anne last week and I sobbed from the part where the farmer gave them some petrol to the very end. I got so emotional watching it. Anne Williams was an amazing woman ❤
I know people who lost loved ones and I had family there that day. I remember it like it was yesterday 💔
You poor thing. I hope you are still being looked after! If not tell them I'll get my Little Willy onto them 😂❤❤❤ xxxx

• Heart
I really am a soft arse. You're such a sweetheart ❤❤🥰 thank you ❤ I know Huyton very well!

Oh gosh, I watched Anne last week and I sobbed from the part where the farmer gave them some petrol to the very end. I got so emotional watching it. Anne Williams was an amazing woman ❤
I know people who lost loved ones and I had family there that day. I remember it like it was yesterday 💔
You poor thing. I hope you are still being looked after! If not tell them I'll get my Little Willy onto them 😂❤❤❤ xxxx
Yes I do too it was a terrible day, I had 2 Uncles there, what those poor families went through & are still going through today I can’t imagine💔 & then the fans being blamed it’s heartbreaking💔 you take care lovely ❤ xx

• Heart
Yes I do too it was a terrible day, I had 2 Uncles there, what those poor families went through & are still going through today I can’t imagine💔 & then the fans being blamed it’s heartbreaking💔 you take care lovely ❤ xx
Oh that's awful. I'm so sorry. I hope they're doing as well as they can be ❤
Take care of yourself beautiful ❤❤ xxx

• Heart
Just gegging in, I’m from not far from the Rocket too 🤗 Haven’t watched Anne, need to find the right time. My dad was there, he won’t really talk about it.

• Heart
Just gegging in, I’m from not far from the Rocket too 🤗 Haven’t watched Anne, need to find the right time. My dad was there, he won’t really talk about it.
Oh sweetheart that’s awful 💔 like I said before I had 2 Uncles there, fortunately not in the Leppings Lane part, your poor Dad it would scar you for life that wouldn’t it 💔you really need to watch Anne it’s amazing the courage that brave lady had ❤

• Heart
@Crazy Horse and @Ethel's little Willy - it’s true what they say bout scousers! Salt of the earth. Amazed at u 2. Anne was sooo sad but watta lady ❤❤
Oh Carls you absolute sweetheart ❤ ❤🥺🥺
I'm about to start crying now!

Awww Jules 🤗 😘 My fellow almost Rocket bird!!! Ngl luv it's a hard watch.
I remember seeing my late dad cry for the first time after watching the Jimmy McGovern Hilsborough thing cos he lost 1 of his good mates 💔 He never told us till Truth Day x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.