Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes x
She has literally just deleted me 🤣
She’s posted more stories but I wanted to wait til I finished my supper to look Phaaa x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes x
She has literally just deleted me 🤣
She’s posted more stories but I wanted to wait til I finished my supper to look Phaaa x
Any screenshots? Although I’m pretty sure it’s not my profile lol but I don’t really care either way let her carry on

So she’s doxxing even though she’s against doxxing. Ok love
She’s a hypocrite, she will post a tattles individule account messages from when they first started posting the whole history.... but how can she do that? Bcos ladies and gentlemen little miss tattle has a tattle account herself otherwise she wouldn’t be able to do that without registering.

Any screenshots? Although I’m pretty sure it’s not my profile lol but I don’t really care either way let her carry on
Na she’s literally just deleted me 🤣 I can say the first name of the accounts, don’t wanna say full insta incase they get bombarded with requests If it’s u or someone else 🤣

• Haha
IMO she really comes over as unhinged. Obsessive. She acts like she’s a bleeping Angel among us.
duck off ‘LouLou’ ya bleep. You are literally fooling no one on here! I’ll stand by everything I’ve said. Will you?
And, incidentally, if you read ALL of ya bff Marcus’ shenanigans, and still feel the need to be his earthly saviour and loyal protecting guardian, I’ll shake you by the hand coz you’ll look as much of a bleep as he does!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s a hypocrite, she will post a tattles individule account messages from when they first started posting the whole history.... but how can she do that? Bcos ladies and gentlemen little miss tattle has a tattle account herself otherwise she wouldn’t be able to do that without registering.

Na she’s literally just deleted me 🤣 I can say the first name of the accounts, don’t wanna say full insta incase they get bombarded with requests If it’s u or someone else 🤣
Yeah prob best if you just say first then lol

Reactions: 3
IMO she really comes over as unhinged. Obsessive. She acts like she’s a bleeping Angel among us.
duck off ‘LouLou’ ya bleep. You are literally fooling no one on here! I’ll stand by everything I’ve said. Will you?
And, incidentally, if you read ALL of ya bff Marcus’ shenanigans, and still feel the need to be his earthly saviour and loyal protecting guardian, I’ll shake you by the hand coz you’ll look as much of a bleep as he does!
Agree, I mean just to clarify I don’t know if she’s a she or a he, I’m assuming by Lou Lou it’s a girl lol.
But the fact she’s even said it’s too much pressure to do this and out people, asif it’s her job???? She’s basically excusing the fact marcus is a terrible person finds it acceptable to be a fraud? She only shares negative stuff about him which then brings attention to him being a bad guy? So what is her point in this.

@Sominxo jamie x

Reactions: 4
Agree, I mean just to clarify I don’t know if she’s a she or a he, I’m assuming by Lou Lou it’s a girl lol.
But the fact she’s even said it’s too much pressure to do this and out people, asif it’s her job???? She’s basically excusing the fact marcus is a terrible person finds it acceptable to be a fraud? She only shares negative stuff about him which then brings attention to him being a bad guy? So what is her point in this.

@Sominxo jamie x
My name is Jamie? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely not.

• Haha
Lol I’m not sure if you’re joking or not 🤣

I don’t get it 😳😳
🤣 no im not
The bio said they was a fan of sneakers, tats, and Kanye west

And Lou Lou wrote something basicslly Implying how she found you was gonna be revealed soon lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣 no im not
The bio said they was a fan of sneakers, tats, and Kanye west

And Lou Lou wrote something basicslly Implying how she found you was gonna be revealed soon lol
I do love trainers and tattoos 🤣 I hope I was at least good looking

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.