Beauts #4 Marcus might have lost all his fat, but this thread is still here for us to chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I know for some reason that Kayla Morris thread got took off here. Well anyway I’ve just come across a repost she’s done of her sisters post so being a nosey bleep I’ve gone on sisters page and her cover photo is of all the fam. theres some issues in that family.

Reactions: 2
Lads I know for some reason that Kayla Morris thread got took off here. Well anyway I’ve just come across a repost she’s done of her sisters post so being a nosey bleep I’ve gone on sisters page and her cover photo is of all the fam. theres some issues in that family.
She the girl whose mum had her stripping so they could look like slag barbie dolls?

I’m not sure who she is?

She the girl whose mum had her stripping so they could look like slag barbie dolls?
Yes her and her mam had massive lips with the filler. She’s got the brother called Romeo who’s been a girl since he was about 5. (Last I know she was still referring to him as he/him) and looks like the younger sister as a load of S/H scars on her legs
---
I’m not sure who she is?
Some bird from I think wolverhampton got her self in papers a few years ago with her mam and their lips saying everyone is jel etc lol

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yes her and her mam had massive lips with the filler. She’s got the brother called Romeo who’s been a girl since he was about 5. (Last I know she was still referring to him as he/him) and looks like the younger sister as a load of S/H scars on her legs
---

Some bird from I think wolverhampton got her self in papers a few years ago with her mam and their lips saying everyone is jel etc lol
Oh yes I remember the pair of them! Have to do a deep dive gutted there’s no thread

Yeah Kaylas thread just vanished. Seen her post with Lauren the other day and not to nit pick but she's from Rugby lol.

• Haha
When I've had reviews and check ups with cmht and the social worker has checked in for a long while they're saying I've been showing signs of adhd and they may have the original diagnosies of bpd wrong as they can overlap so much where would you even start as I know, waiting lists are crazily long

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When I've had reviews and check ups with cmht and the social worker has checked in for a long while they're saying I've been showing signs of adhd and they may have the original diagnosies of bpd wrong as they can overlap so much where would you even start as I know, waiting lists are crazily long
Hope you get sorted ASAP Rach xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Beauts! Some good tea on strawberry hayes thread. Not much to catch up on.
trigger warning she’s a terrible mother

I blocked her on tik tok for being annoying then she lost her page so popped back up. She directed everyone to her dry tattle thread and now things have taken a sinister turn and her thread is active. Which is probably what she wanted

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Beauts! Some good tea on strawberry hayes thread. Not much to catch up on.
trigger warning she’s a terrible mother

I blocked her on tik tok for being annoying then she lost her page so popped back up. She directed everyone to her dry tattle thread and now things have taken a sinister turn and her thread is active. Which is probably what she wanted
Have you got the link to her thread? I tried to look but couldn’t see it! Thanks x

Have you got the link to her thread? I tried to look but couldn’t see it! Thanks x
This one I think