Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning Beautiful people ❤ See everyone has been saying about the Tourist, I started watching it last night, after reading @Sominxo post, & wow I love it ❤ It was on last year but I really loved Angela Black, I was in the edge of my seat 👀

Reactions: 4
Good Morning Beautiful people ❤ See everyone has been saying about the Tourist, I started watching it last night, after reading @Sominxo post, & wow I love it ❤ It was on last year but I really loved Angela Black, I was in the edge of my seat 👀
Just looked up Angela black there, I know what I’m watching next. 🤣.

Morning beauts. I’m trying to sike myself up to ring the coroners office. My neighbours husband died suddenly over the holidays and the poor woman doesn’t speak a word of English. I’ve been helping her out using Google translate but she’s unsure what she needs to do and when she gets the death cert etc. so asked me to call them. I don’t do death at all, I don’t even go to family funerals, so I don’t particularly want to but I know that I have to be there for her, she has no one else. It’s just overwhelming me a lot at the moment and getting me down, I’m also having a tit time at work so I feel like I’ve a lot going on. But I understand the way I feel must be nothing compared to what she’s going through… so I also feel very selfish for thinking that way.

AND BREATHE lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've been watching stay close the tourist is my next watch

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Ethel's little Willy am doing ok my doll- are you? Week 2 of this flaming fluey misery but much better than last week and I’ve been with the dogs all morning so that helps. Are you all ok? Better now? Hope so xx
@THISISSTABBACUS! is everything working out for you? We are here yanno xx
@Sominxo what a lovely, albeit difficult, thing for you to do. Sometimes through the hardest times we find the best version of ourself. Just try and imagine how much worse you would feel if you done nothing at all. I have 💯 faith and belief in you that you will brighten and ease that ladies life in ways that you may never truly realise, and she’ll always be grateful to you xx
Me n my boy dog are watching the tourist this aft so thanks for the recommendation and Angela Black as my beautiful @Crazy Horse has already mentioned is flipping awesome. I watched Puppet Master on Netflix in one go last night, I just couldn’t turn it off. Some people are just awful - love ya all xxxx

I've been watching stay close the tourist is my next watch
Oooooh yeah loved that too!!xx hope your well x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Couldnt get into Angela Black. Or the Tourist. I liked The Girl Before.

im binging waterloo road at the minute, it makes me miss being at comp haha.

feel quite down today though, not sure why.

• Heart

Your not alone flower - I think it’s this time of year, everything seems a million times harder to crack on with doesn’t it? I’ll have a look for the Girl Before. What’s it on? Hope u feel better soon xx

• Heart
@Ethel's little Willy am doing ok my doll- are you? Week 2 of this flaming fluey misery but much better than last week and I’ve been with the dogs all morning so that helps. Are you all ok? Better now? Hope so xx
@Sominxo what a lovely, albeit difficult, thing for you to do. Sometimes through the hardest times we find the best version of ourself. Just try and imagine how much worse you would feel if you done nothing at all. I have 💯 faith and belief in you that you will brighten and ease that ladies life in ways that you may never truly realise, and she’ll always be grateful to you xx
Me n my boy dog are watching the tourist this aft so thanks for the recommendation and Angela Black as my beautiful @Crazy Horse has already mentioned is flipping awesome. I watched Puppet Master on Netflix in one go last night, I just couldn’t turn it off. Some people are just awful - love ya all xxxx

Thank you, that means a lot, just finally managed to call and there’s no answer. I guess they’re at lunch. I will try and call again later on if not send an email which I’d prefer anyway. You’re right. I’ve lived in other countries, mind only English speaking ones, but I know how daunting it can be. She’s only new here bless her and was meant to start English classes before covid and never got round to it. I guess I just need to put my own stress aside and be there for her in her time of need.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bless you @carlsberg22 it's horrible ❤ I'm week 2.5 and still coughing. Had to go to the Dr's yesterday for bloods and BP check. BP is through the roof so have started on meds for it - just something else to make me rattle as I walk 🙄 Hope you're getting plenty of rest and lots of loving from your boy dog 🐾💙
The Girl Before is on BBC iPlayer and it's really good! I watched Money Heist on Netflix last week an absolutely loved it. I've just started Schitt's Creek and it's absolutely hilarious! Need something a bit dark to watch next though.

Oh @Sominxo you absolute sweetheart ❤ that's so lovely of you helping your neighbour out like that, especially with how you feel and everything that's going on. As Carls said, she'll be forever grateful to you ❤ massive hugs ❤

@Apple In My Pie big hugs lovely ❤ hope you feel a bit brighter as the day goes on. We're all here for you ❤

Big hugs to my other beauts I've not tagged ❤❤
I bloody love you lot ❤ ❤❤

• Heart

❤❤❤xx

Thank you, that means a lot, just finally managed to call and there’s no answer. I guess they’re at lunch. I will try and call again later on if not send an email which I’d prefer anyway. You’re right. I’ve lived in other countries, mind only English speaking ones, but I know how daunting it can be. She’s only new here bless her and was meant to start English classes before covid and never got round to it. I guess I just need to put my own stress aside and be there for her in her time of need.
What a lovely person you are, be very proud of yourself our girl ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Afternoon all beauts I hope we’re doing as well as we can be 💚💚

• Heart

Good wasn't it! And I'm ok trying to get used to this new medication I was medication free for a while as I was sick of feeling numbed but now I feel too much 😭🤣🤣🤣 I'm ok ill get used to it

• Heart
Good wasn't it! And I'm ok trying to get used to this new medication I was medication free for a while as I was sick of feeling numbed but now I feel too much 😭🤣🤣🤣 I'm ok ill get used to it
I’m sure you will be ok when you get used to them. Didn’t you say you’re on anti psychotic meds. One of my friends sister is on them, & it took her a while to adjust, they made her feel sleepy/ not with it, so she asked could she just take them of a night. She copes great now & has a great sleep every night. hope you are ok ❤

• Heart
I’m sure you will be ok when you get used to them. Didn’t you say you’re on anti psychotic meds. One of my friends sister is on them, & it took her a while to adjust, they made her feel sleepy/ not with it, so she asked could she just take them of a night. She copes great now & has a great sleep every night. hope you are ok ❤
Yeah just been put on aripiprazole the starting dose so I thought I'd mostly be fine but I know you feel worse before you feel better aww glad she's coping well now ❤ I'm ok thank you x

• Heart
@carlsberg22 you are too sweet- thank you for checking up on all of us. Things have been rough, as understanding as I am about relapse and not putting blame on the individual, being lied to constantly that they aren’t drinking right after I spent 3 hours cleaning up their puke filled home destruction just pushed me over the edge and I flew into a screaming fit at him.
thank god my therapist was around for me to connect with but now I’m left with the scary job of figuring out how to involuntarily section someone. which in the US includes being the police busting down doors, handcuffing people even when they’re a mentally ill substance abuser. It’s going to be terrifying and it’s going to be because of me. I’ve got to go to court tomorrow morning to file the paperwork so today im Just trying to make sure I don’t chicken out.
@carlsberg22 how are you?

good for you!! This is so amazingly kind of you to do and it will mean so much for that woman to finally have answers

so sorry to hear you’re feeling down 😞 sending you cheer and love ❤

I’m ok beaut thanks, having a lazy chilled day after a stressy one at work yesterday. Drinking lots of tea and having bird therapy in the garden 💚🐦
Ooh bird therapy! Cute! What types of birds come to visit you in your garden? I live pretty close to the city here but get blessed with a few cardinals and blue jays and then some dreaded grackles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
@carlsberg22 you are too sweet- thank you for checking up on all of us. Things have been rough, as understanding as I am about relapse and not putting blame on the individual, being lied to constantly that they aren’t drinking right after I spent 3 hours cleaning up their puke filled home destruction just pushed me over the edge and I flew into a screaming fit at him.
thank god my therapist was around for me to connect with but now I’m left with the scary job of figuring out how to involuntarily section someone. which in the US includes being the police busting down doors, handcuffing people even when they’re a mentally ill substance abuser. It’s going to be terrifying and it’s going to be because of me. I’ve got to go to court tomorrow morning to file the paperwork so today im Just trying to make sure I don’t chicken out.
@carlsberg22 how are you?

good for you!! This is so amazingly kind of you to do and it will mean so much for that woman to finally have answers

so sorry to hear you’re feeling down 😞 sending you cheer and love ❤

Ooh bird therapy! Cute! What types of birds come to visit you in your garden? I live pretty close to the city here but get blessed with a few cardinals and blue jays and then some dreaded grackles.
I’m ok thanks, Your very kind ❤ We look after each other here and actually it’s sometimes easier talking like this. You are incredibly brave!! I’m sure what your going through is awful but one thing you must keep telling yourself is that none of it is your fault. You are just reacting to what is placed before you, and that in itself is bleeping hard ❤ Keep doing what your doing and don’t lose faith in yourself! Tough love is sometimes the only way xxx
Being on this thread makes me wanna hug ya all xxx

• Heart
I’m ok thanks, Your very kind ❤ We look after each other here and actually it’s sometimes easier talking like this. You are incredibly brave!! I’m sure what your going through is awful but one thing you must keep telling yourself is that none of it is your fault. You are just reacting to what is placed before you, and that in itself is bleeping hard ❤ Keep doing what your doing and don’t lose faith in yourself! Tough love is sometimes the only way xxx
thank you for my virtual hug and the reassurance, the second guessing is always the worst part

• Heart
Isn’t this thread just the best❤ You’re right my love we do all look after each other, & as the saying goes a problem shared is a problem halved❤ & all you guys are the best ❤
@Ethel's little Willy it’s all down to you for creating this thread ❤ Love to all of you xx

• Heart
Putting this here because it’s probably considered as off topic in the main thread but would you eat that Indian food or are me and @Lalalalaaaaaa85 the only filthy heathens on tattle

PS whoever it was who wished me well. thank you x I try not to say too much on here as I hate the thought of any Tom dick or Marcus trotting in and reading it. I mean I know that’s the point of a forum but ygwim? it’s a shame PMs are closed really I am more open there 😆

I do appreciate it. idk, it’s weird, it’s all weird x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.