Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, if someone's on a time out because they refused to follow tattle rules despite 5 warnings and attacked mods let them do so quietly. We always give plenty of warning before this happens and have no choice if they carry on.

Reactions: 18

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
Beauts I got the call!
My rehab and funding was approved at panel today! I’m thrilled 😁
Sorry to hear all the shit you’re going through huns, life can just be completely pants. My eldest had his car rammed and scratched all over his face from a road rager yesterday. It was all recorded on video and audio from the dash cam so the guys fuuuuucked

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
Wow my god I don’t even know what to say, I’m so so sorry 💚💚
They met on New Years Eve 1959, when I had my kids they would come & stay at mine every Christmas (they would of been here now) till after the New Year, I don’t know if anyone remembers but the Christmas of 2009/2010 the weather was awful there was thick ice everywhere. I had driven then everywhere & wrapped then in cotton wool. Then on the morning of 2nd Jan we were driving to pick my dads car up (it was in the garage for repairs) we were 4 minutes away I was driving we skidded on black ice & hit a bus, my mum & dad died at scene, I was unconscious we all had to be cut out of the car, it gives me comfort that when they took their last breath we were all together just us 3. There was a police investigation but they said I did nothing wrong, 2 other cars had skidded there earlier, & the police car did too. We were so close & I blame myself everyday. I’ve got severe PTSD so every Christmas is so sad as you’re just waiting for 2nd January. My life has never been the same since & I wouldn’t be here only for my kids. Sorry to go on beauts but I feel like I know you all❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Thread locked as it's turning into complaining about moderation.

We've warned again and again and people still flout the rules. It's not acceptable

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Helloooooo!

Welcome to the thread beauts, carcuseseses and stabbacuseses ❤
Here we can chat off topic whilst he's being boring or whatever!

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
Love from me and Little Willy 😘🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 12

spaceraider69

VIP Member
I often think of that lunatic on the earlier threads (was he called Jason?) who went ITS ME MARCUS FUCKERS ahahahhaa

• Haha
Reactions: 11

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
It’s me, Marcus 😂.

Thank you beaut! On the plus I finish up at work next Friday. Think I mentioned before how much I hate it there. Not sure what the next step is, thinking of starting my own business and Mr PN has said he will give me the start up money for it. But we are in the process of moving so will have to wait until after that, the fear of the unknown scares me 😩.

How are you doing Ethel? Xx
Sounds rotten hope you feel better soon xx

Well beauts it’s has happened! I’ve got to go awwwaaaay a week tomorrow! 2-4 weeks in detox with no phone or tablet, I get it back in rehab. I’ll be sneaking a go on the staff computers by after a week, I’m a right Marcus when it comes to the internet! 😅
Luckily it’s youngest birthday tomorrow so my ex husband is en route so he’s stopping with the boys to make sure I’ve a house to come back to and they’ve not burned it down. 🤣
I tell you beauts you’d not believe how relieved I am xx

• Heart

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
I don’t wanna seem like a bitch (I probably am tho) but does it get on anyone else’s tits when people come on to clog up the thread by asking what’s happened. Read the damn thread 🙄

• Haha

MissLaLaB

I’m so glad we are back my little
Heart dropped beaut 🥺 missed you all 💐

Oh beauts ❤❤❤❤ I thought we wouldn't be able to chat again 🥺😭🥺
I was worried about my best beauts! Hope everyone is alright ❤❤❤
I messaged and asked if we stated the rules at the start of each thread if we would be allowed it back, I’m not very switched on to this site so would someone be able to do this at the start of each thread ? X

• Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
Oh thank goodness 😭 thought I'd lost the little best pals I'd made ❤ glad it's back hello again ❤

• Heart

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Hiya Beauts, hope you're all well. My daughter is improving a little more each day, she's a lot more awake now. My mental health is terrible but that's nothing new, January hates me, we just gotta get by each day one at a time x love to you all x

• Heart

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
Morning fuckers! It’s Jason detective boo 🕵️‍♀️Little check with you Marcunt mob. 😁 thank you for all the messages here I’ve read through this morning but I’m still working on Mr Mucbangs latest escapades!
I’ve smashed my detox in 9 days, stabilised for 4 then set off to rehab yesterday. Unfortunately I had a funny turn and a sudden onset of massive fluid retention in my feet that has travelled right up to my ample arse in 2 hrs! So I’ve been in hospital overnight on blood thinners and then a load more investigations today. Haven’t even seen my rehab room yet 😂 but they seem a nice bunch of people.
Had one hours sleep so I’m hanging and smell like Marcus’s unwashed mustard blanket!
Other than the pain and current situation I’m looking rather well, my skin is amazballs!
a very sexy Greek gentleman has just been in to offer me tea and toast, swoon, be still my beating vagina! 🤣
Will be dipping in and out depending on how I’m feeling but I’ve got my phone back at long last and I’m so glad to be back in the clan xxxx much love to you all xxx

• Heart