Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah this has made my day, hello again beauts! Thank you mods. Genuinely thought about leaving tattle 🤣 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so glad we are back my little
Heart dropped beaut 🥺 missed you all 💐

Oh beauts ❤❤❤❤ I thought we wouldn't be able to chat again 🥺😭🥺
I was worried about my best beauts! Hope everyone is alright ❤❤❤
I messaged and asked if we stated the rules at the start of each thread if we would be allowed it back, I’m not very switched on to this site so would someone be able to do this at the start of each thread ? X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh thank goodness 😭 thought I'd lost the little best pals I'd made ❤ glad it's back hello again ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
rolling back up the A30 embankment now the threads back unlocked beauts ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
nope not a clue! Looking back there were signs though! I dont have periods as i have endometriosis so thats normal for me not to have one.
i was ill around 4/5 months ago but thought it was a stomache bug. Im a lady on the bigger side. Plus at my scan they said my placenta is at the front and baby is at the back of me. Not joking though all of a sudden i feel pregnant 🙄
Only just seen this now, Congratulations, what lovely news ❤ Keep us all updated 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’ll all work out fine!! I know this because the exact same happened on my fourth!! I was having periods and was rushed in with a really bad kidney infection!! I was having a scan to check for stones and the nurse said, luckily the baby looks ok, and my mum said she’s not pregnant! I was really poorly anyway but my mum said when the nurse turned that screen round I looked like I’d flatlined 😆 I had 0 clue!! I was 23 weeks pregnant with my only girl!!❤
Aww, you went through a lot that’s awful ❤ but you got a little girl at the end, I’m the other way, I’ve got 1 lad (my eldest) & 3 girls ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
nope not a clue! Looking back there were signs though! I dont have periods as i have endometriosis so thats normal for me not to have one.
i was ill around 4/5 months ago but thought it was a stomache bug. Im a lady on the bigger side. Plus at my scan they said my placenta is at the front and baby is at the back of me. Not joking though all of a sudden i feel pregnant 🙄
Oh beaut! Congratulations on your lovely little surprise 🥰
How are you feeling now? xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.