Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh beaut! Congratulations on your lovely little surprise 🥰
How are you feeling now? xxx
Hi feeling good. We have told our parents but not the children yet. They have been really supportive and are going to help us with buying baby things! Now i know im pregnant i just feel pregnant 🙈

Ive missed you all!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi feeling good. We have told our parents but not the children yet. They have been really supportive and are going to help us with buying baby things! Now i know im pregnant i just feel pregnant 🙈

Ive missed you all!!!
Awesome.❤ So pleased for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Fml I'm just gunna start handing my number out now Incase I ever get separated from my love ones again! 😂😂

• Haha
Aww the love is flowing here today, just shows how we’ve all missed each other❤ How are you feeling now sweetheart with your cold, any news on your scans? ❤😘
We really did miss each other didn’t we!xx
Im over the worst, thanks, it’s just lingering, and I’m in for uroCT on 30th, it’s just taking sooo long - but it’s the same for everyone - r u ok?xx

• Heart
We really did miss each other didn’t we!xx
Im over the worst, thanks, it’s just lingering, and I’m in for uroCT on 30th, it’s just taking sooo long - but it’s the same for everyone - r u ok?xx
I’m glad you’re feeling a bit better 🙌 finally you’ve got a date, really hope it all goes well my darling❤ I’m good thanks 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah beauts. @BakedBean congratulations ❤ and @THISISSTABBACUS! i hope you’re doing okay x

i can’t remember who asked but someone asked a few days ago about my OCD diagnosis. I wasn’t waiting long at all, tbh it all happened really quickly so I’m trying to get my head around it. I have to begin therapy which I am quite looking forward to, in a way, feel like it will help me get my head together.

Last edited:
  • Heart
All, if someone's on a time out because they refused to follow tattle rules despite 5 warnings and attacked mods let them do so quietly. We always give plenty of warning before this happens and have no choice if they carry on.

Reactions: 18
Aww my gorgeous tattle family beauts we are back together was only a day but I missed you all I just couldn't cope xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Like are you guys wanting to get the threads locked? Posting here to complain about tattle and other threads. The rules are clear but you can't keep wasting our time..

Like are you guys wanting to get the threads locked? Posting here to complain about tattle and other threads. The rules are clear but you can't keep wasting our time..
I think it’s more we’re feeling a bit nervous of inadvertently saying something wrong. The last thing any of us want is to lose these threads 💚

Reactions: 3
I think it’s more we’re feeling a bit nervous of inadvertently saying something wrong. The last thing any of us want is to lose these threads 💚
But it's bleeping easy to follow the rules, you just have to not do one thing that people were doing. Lets not be melodramatic and spread fear.

Eyup guys hope we are all well. Was shocked to see the threads gone yesterday as I’d missed whatever happened too invested in Hinch llama drama lmaooo

Reactions: 2
Eyup guys hope we are all well. Was shocked to see the threads gone yesterday as I’d missed whatever happened too invested in Hinch llama drama lmaooo
Oh does she have them now? 🤣

Evening everyone. I’m so stuck into the tourist I keep forgetting to check in here. I’ve a new life now haha xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh does she have them now? 🤣

Evening everyone. I’m so stuck into the tourist I keep forgetting to check in here. I’ve a new life now haha xx
I couldn't get into the Tourist at first and only stuck with it cos of Jamie Dornan but it's really good!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.