Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is this guy on? Why is he inserting himself in everyone's business??? Lol
Screenshot_20220517-234523-449.png
Screenshot_20220517-234543-399.png
Screenshot_20220517-234628-397.png
Screenshot_20220517-234657-453.png
Screenshot_20220517-234728-619.png

And who's Kidult tv? Lol
Screenshot_20220517-233748-031.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Only a coward goes after girl streamers talks smack and then blocks" Talk about manning up! 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So he loses respect for Josh accepting money. Then defends BLAB for doing it, then a few weeks ago he posted this? He's a mess and needs to pick a side...
Screenshot_20220517-235708-823.png

Oh then I forgot this one from earlier but apparently he and Josh are cool now, Tony just asks Josh to not accept money from this gentleman anymore. Lol who the f is Tony to request that? CEO of Disney or something? Lol

Screenshot_20220517-235623-980.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shouldn't this dude be picking up trash at the hospital, making his $22 bucks an hour???
Screenshot_20220518-104927-263.png
Screenshot_20220518-105019-151.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Geez, he's even worse than I thought. I can never view his streams the same ever again :ROFLMAO:.

Unless he'll some day claim that he was "hacked" who knows? He's really on a roll this week.

"I already have channel views, so you're giving me twitter clout now" yes, Tony, you are proud of yourself for getting recognition in a negative light instead of being such an amazing streamer that people just flock to. A lot of people here have claimed that they have not heard of him until now or have seen his streams.

"you can dish it, can't take it" says the guy who blocks people who call him out. Says the guy who blocks BLOB for not siding with him. Says the guy who will probably block more people.

"only a matter of time until Tattle comes to defend their plaid loser because he obviously can't defend himself on Twitter" Ahem, like I said, Only a matter of time until you block more people.

Looks like a $22 an hour job and extra cha ching can't buy you a life either.

F9FC0DD9-5B97-41ED-AD59-46115A34FCAD.jpeg

He has been acting insanely childish. I know Disney streamers are problematic, but at the level he's been going, it's quite shocking. He has a baby on the way. I feel bad for Vanessa. Talk about father of the year

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
HE HAS A VIDEO TITLED "10 DISNEYLAND RIDES THAT HAVE KILLED PEOPLE" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. what kind of clickbait tit is that?
19k subrscribers. "youre not that guy bro"

dont stick up for anyone weird, like random fat alcoholics you have been social with. keep your head down. stay in your own lane. do the work. if you are serious about making a living as a blogger

Reactions: 8
Oh you didn’t see him kissing ass in BLAB’s stream right after 🤣

Only caught the end of it. He has time to be watching all these lives, shouldn’t he be working or helping out his wife with the baby! Poor Vanessa will have her hands full with two babies 😓

Reactions: 6
Hi, new here. Was watching Five Fires and noticed a comment saying they are sitting close to BLAB... then I switch to them and notice KT was panning her camera but didn't want to show FF. It was a weird vibe for supposedly happy people.
I want more of these tea!

Reactions: 5