Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tony is such a LAZY streamer last night he had to end his live stream early because he wasn’t feeling well but he eats a churro just fine and got on a motion simulator just fine, and splash mountain like nothing. Why lie about it? Nobody is forcing you to stream

Reactions: 5
Tony is such a LAZY streamer last night he had to end his live stream early because he wasn’t feeling well but he eats a churro just fine and got on a motion simulator just fine, and splash mountain like nothing. Why lie about it? Nobody is forcing you to stream
I used to watch him often before the shutdown and he was always complaining about eating too much, not feeling well, it being to hot for him, his feet hurting, his back hurting, lines being too long to wait in etc. The only time he seems happy or content is when he's sitting down eating food and talking about baseball caps or hidden mickeys. Maybe it's reverse psychology because from time to time after he complains about whatever ails him at the time idiots donate superchats saying "your such a trooper" "thanks for streaming for us with a tummy ache" blah blah blah.

Reactions: 7
Whoa, so he was complaining even back then? haha. I didn't start watching Disney streamers until DL reopened, so I thought his issues were a recent thing. Even so, it's quite often!

It's the desired lifestyle: eat horribly on a weekly basis. Walk around and hardly drink anything. Get sick. Tell everyone. Have a viewer buy you a powerade so you can enjoy even more food coloring. Think that tattle lifers want to live the life you live, when in reality, we are at home not in the sun and watching you get cooked and complain that everyone is breathing on you LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Waiting for him to go live this weekend 🍿 should be good maybe he goes to Star Wars Celebration and maybe we get Fantasmic too. Remember NEVER SUB NEVER DONATE ENJOY FOR FREE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL Wow I'm crying with laughter. it's one of those things that get funnier the more you look at it! I can just imagine that thing running through the parks and riding the DL railroad late at night like he always does
Hahaha it just needs the hat 🧢 to complete the dumb look

• Haha
Reactions: 2
LOL Wow I'm crying with laughter. it's one of those things that get funnier the more you look at it! I can just imagine that thing running through the parks and riding the DL railroad late at night like he always does
That's so stupid of him to loiter around the train station to ride the last train. You can't see 75% of the ride because it's dark anyways and he had the nerve to say once that his last train tradition had inspired other livestreamers to do the same. I've yet to see one. He's so delusional.

That picture looks like Tony's face, with Mando's head shape and KT's eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's so stupid of him to loiter around the train station to ride the last train. You can't see 75% of the ride because it's dark anyways and he had the nerve to say once that his last train tradition had inspired other livestreamers to do the same. I've yet to see one. He's so delusional.

That picture looks like Tony's face, with Mando's head shape and KT's eyebrows
The train ride at Midnight is a lazy tactic to loiter for longer in the parks after closing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The train ride at Midnight is a lazy tactic to loiter for longer in the parks after closing
supposedly Walt's tradition was to ride the train before leaving so that's why he does it LOL.

These livestreamers don't inspire each other, because they basically do the same exact thing at the same time anyway, like watching the nighttime spectactulars for the 1000th time haha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tony posted a dumb useless highlight video of an old stream. He clearly paid an editor and the video looks very cheap haha it didn’t even get 1k views 😂
He actually paid money to have someone clip stuff from a livestream that's already on his channel??? 🥴 He's so goofy. He's a father of a 1yo with another on the way and that's how he wastes money? Good luck to mom and the kids.

• Haha