Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Omg love that there’s a thread on her. Did anyone see the exercise videos she used to post, the absolute worst form ever - dunno how she’s not injured

also how’s she making so much money, cos people only paying £10 to join a group doesn’t amount to much unless there’s hundreds and hundreds a month???
I reckon there’s got to be 20+ people per group and she’s up to phase 12 so about 2.5k there potentially. I don’t know what her husband does but she does seem to spend a lot

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I’m so glad there is a thread for her now!! I joined her plan back in “phase 2” and could not believe the bullshit she sends over when you join!! And honestly who has time to spend almost 3 hours everyday walking?? Please give me more info on this affair, I’m so shocked as she also does on about how perfect Richard is.
We love an insider! What did you actually get when you joined? And were you on crazy low calories and expected to walk for hours a day?

And you can see why people have a negative opinion of you hun!!! There is no need for the tit pictures all the times, it's every single day. You are a very selfish person its always I this I that.
You are very fortunate you don't have to work that Rich doesn't have the balls to tell you to get to work or does he want you at home so he knows where you are all the time

Attachments

Body image is crazy in young women it’s like sending a lamb to the slaughter by taking her to the gym. What is Beatrice thinking doing things like that some inspirational role model she is to all her followers!!

MamaD

VIP Member
Do people with young kids actually strut about at night on holiday like that wearing heels, bikini tops and mini skirts? My kids are 9 and 5 now but i’m still always thinking about wearing what’s practical if i need to run over to one of them, lean over, lift the younger one etc!
I always got dressed up at night, my husband could be on running duty if needs be.

anotheronebitesthedust.1

There is absolutely no end to her talent, she becomes qualified quicker than anyone else I no. She's an overnight sensation 😂😂

I've watched the gym videos she has put on previous and she's gonna cause herself and someone else an injury!!

Also don't you need to work in a gym or in that industry to pass any of the personal training levels and gain experience. Another one of those 2 week courses she's done
basic ones through origym is about 2k for the course , you have to do modules , assessments and then a physical exam too

Another holiday without Richards daughter they both should be ashamed. She wrote a story today saying how she's forever proud of her as she's going from primary to secondary school and they can't even take her away with them must be about 4th holiday this year with out her. And correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure Richard got Beatrice disneyland for her birthday and he didn't book his own daughter on its six week holidays no excuse for not taking her!!

Attachments

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
This women is such a fraud!! She should be ashamed of herself but she’s so bloody self obsessed she clearly doesn’t give a shit! All the gym gear selfies, drinking protein shakes etc claiming she’s a size 6/8 and the hashtags about hard work, weightloss etc. no mention of the fact she looked nothing like that a few months ago despite having lost loads of weight and how she looks has now nothing to do with her hitting the gym and everything to do with her going under the surgeons knife for a mummy makeover. She’s vile!
Agree, I think she needs to be more transparent in her captions and hashtags.

Filming your child whilst at a NHS appointment another low for you!! God you really are something else how Richard and your family cope with this is beyond me! His consultant it’s just the doctor your seeing stop making it out like your paying for a private clinic to your Instagram followers and paying for the best treatment for your child your not it’s all on the NHS! Your only fooling yourself and Nichola!!

Her life was as fake a year ago as it is today. Seen on her actual picture reel she has a video in gym and sad t wat Richard filming you can see him in the reflection of the window. Sure council will be happy to know she’s claiming as a single mother but working out with secret husband

I see she’s been reading here again. She’s actually chopping off that awful hair. After HUNDREDS of people telling to to have the chop. Not because they all think it’ll suit you hun but how awful it is currently.

The lip smacking video tonight god I want to smack them off. Also she said how easy it was to put the ikea shelves up. Huns she’s definitely getting bit ch boy Richard to put them up. 10 flowers for her teachers this woman is really something else!!! Wonder if she’s taking step daughter to Disney next week or if she has to spend her time in the gym because she’s probably embarrassed of her!!!