BBC Radio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say Pick of The Pops has picked up again in recent weeks but then when the years are 95, 78, 00 and 01 all very memorable for me ( sigh mostly via love affairs good and bad) then I was happy. The 95 chart I even knew the flipping rundown.

Then into Rylan and the brilliant Liza T and it was a good Saturday just gone!

Reactions: 5
When is he due to be leaving?
His heart probably just isn't in it any more.

I didn't realise Roger Bolton on R4's Feedback has also been axed. Probably being replaced by Andi Oliver or Sara Cox or one of those other people constantly being pushed for some reason.
September, Steve was finishing his Big Show

Reactions: 1
I’ve totally turned off radio 1 now except for Greg James in the morning. Sad that Scott Mills and Chris Stark have gone. Vick and Jordan have to be the most irritating presenters out there, they waffle about the most inane shite and can’t get a link right to save their lives.

Reactions: 5
I’ve totally turned off radio 1 now except for Greg James in the morning. Sad that Scott Mills and Chris Stark have gone. Vick and Jordan have to be the most irritating presenters out there, they waffle about the most inane shite and can’t get a link right to save their lives.
I listened to 5 minutes of Vick and Jordan ages ago. Wth?
One of them said something 'got my ghost'. The other said 'the phrase is get my goat isn't it? '
Inane puerile bantz about this dull topic then they wanted people to text and phone in about it. Drunk boring pub conversations at 11pm when you think you are hilarious do not translate to entertaining programmes.

Reactions: 2
legit the same, I really like Jordan alone but with Vick its really boring. Feel like they just try make a laugh out of anything and it's just not funny.

I only like Greg James now, once he leaves I think it'll be a car crash!

Reactions: 3
Steve Wright's doin' some Serious Vomitin' & Serious Tom Tittin'... no G

-sorry....exits thread-
😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not a fan of them either, or Ricky, Melvin and Charlie. I feel like they hardly talk on their show and it really doesn’t need three presenters. I’ll be listening to Scott Mills once he starts on Radio 2 and maybe start listening to some more shows there.

I loved Jordan on his own, I used to actively tune in to listen to him on the weekends but I hate him with Vick. Funny how you can be swayed so easily. I adored Grimmy though and really miss him, enjoying him on the podcast he's doing now with Anglea Hartnett. I do listen to Greg occasionally but have mostly defected from R1 these days.

Jake was excellent on Pop Master, I think Ken was very lenient giving him The McColls instead of The McCoys for 6 points though.
Didn't matter in the end

Jake was excellent on Pop Master, I think Ken was very lenient giving him The McColls instead of The McCoys for 6 points though.
Didn't matter in the end
I know, what was Ken thinking! He can be generous at times, but for a bonus question the full 6 points for an incorrect answer 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m not a fan of them either, or Ricky, Melvin and Charlie. I feel like they hardly talk on their show and it really doesn’t need three presenters. I’ll be listening to Scott Mills once he starts on Radio 2 and maybe start listening to some more shows there.
Same, Vic just comes across as too smug and pleased with herself. I tired Ricky, M and C, but the segments were seriously bad, like guessing someone's job from the car they drive? So boring!
I think radio one know they're never going to top what Scott and Chris had, and that Dean that's taking over is another meh presenter.
Going to try Scott on radio 2 next month, can't be any worse... Can it?!

25 hours & 8 minutes til' some serious jockin'
Re-heated chicken says Steve was the cause of his trots.
No G in chicken

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.