BBC radio stations #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not like Scott and Chris didn't give many months notice they were leaving either! Just putting Dean and Vicky together for a 5 minute test would have made it plainly obvious they disliked each other and weren't skilled enough for such a prime slot!
I think Aled Haydn Jones’ tenure at the top of R1 has been an absolute disaster so this doesn’t surprise me in the slightest.

Reactions: 3
Paddy's the wrong fit for that show on a Sunday, it's a terrible listen, must be shedding listeners.
He's dreadful!!! He must have something on whoever makes the presenter hiring decisions at the BBC as no one in their right mind would chose him otherwise.

Reactions: 3
I think Aled Haydn Jones’ tenure at the top of R1 has been an absolute disaster so this doesn’t surprise me in the slightest.
It's absolutely atrocious now, and it's nothing to do with the playlist, the presenters are 99% absolutely terrible

Reactions: 2
It's absolutely atrocious now, and it's nothing to do with the playlist, the presenters are 99% absolutely terrible
it’s shockingly bad - i love greg (the fact they’re extending his show over the summer speaks volumes) and i like matt and molly but god the rest are so bad. at this point i am developing a personal vendetta against those sam and danny children who seem to be on every time i get in my car 🤣

dean has such an inflated ego that i always felt like he hated having a co-host and so he and vicky were just really awkward to listen to. he could be so pass-agg with her. i bet she’s just glad it’s over!

Reactions: 1
it’s shockingly bad - i love greg (the fact they’re extending his show over the summer speaks volumes) and i like matt and molly but god the rest are so bad. at this point i am developing a personal vendetta against those sam and danny children who seem to be on every time i get in my car 🤣

dean has such an inflated ego that i always felt like he hated having a co-host and so he and vicky were just really awkward to listen to. he could be so pass-agg with her. i bet she’s just glad it’s over!
I'm totally with you, I can only listen to Greg and Matt and Molly now too. Sam and Danny covering for Greg was so bleeping dire, I was so pissed off he was still at Glasto when I got up this morning!

I rarely listen to drive time anymore, but caught it today and Jamie is still terrible. Spending the best part of an hour talking about some rich-o party he held. Threes most definitely a crowd and he's making me like Vick and Katy less by association 🥴
---
I always felt Dean treated Vicky like crap. Like he was in charge and she was a lesser presenter. I'm sure she'll take great comfort in the fact that when she's tucked up in bed at 3am, Dean will be up and getting ready for the graveyard shift 🤣

Reactions: 1
Sam and Dani must work for peanuts. They are dire! The phone in about them “treating” themselves to not brushing their teeth was too much, it had to go off after that!

Reactions: 2