BBC Presenter Scandal #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBC are reportedly naming the male in question today.

Huw Edwards’ Instagram account has been deleted as of around 5pm today, but his Twitter account is still there.

The naked bum photo has been shared already.

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/bbc-presenter-scandal-2.40295/

---

Mod edit do not share this pic again and do not report if it is shared again! Mods don't want to constantly see it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
My daughter is playing a paw patrol racing game. I need the television for 6pm!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Think it's safe to say Huw definitely won't be presenting the news tonight

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I’m not sure there will be an announcement on the news. I think it’s more likely that a statement will be released first. I think naming him is definitely coming though. And it needs to, for the sake of every other presenter that is having their name dragged through the mud.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I've been doing real life stuff all day so only just checking in, I'm hoping it's not Huw Edwards, I was sure it would turn out to be someone nobody knows from bbc radio outer hebrides...but also hoping we'll get some info at 6pm.

Reactions: 21
Is no man good? I mean if it is he who everyone says...there is no hope for humanity!! (Slightly dramatic I know but he's a BBC anchor...he announced our Queens passing...)

Do men really have brains that are governed by their bits?

Anyway...victim in this I hope has the support they need x

Reactions: 42
Of course he’s deleted his Insta, it was full of pics with his mum etc. nobody would want that as meme fodder.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ex Editor of the sun on BBC news at the moment says that Huw Edwards will probably never actually be named.

For clarity they didn’t say Huws name, I’m saying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes guys, as we approach dinner time, please no pics of his bum. I've seen his bum more today than I've seen Mr Foxy Bingo's in the past year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
The BBC is interviewing someone (used to be an editor for the Sun if I heard and remember right) and he thinks the presenter will never be named:
A) there are two views of what is happening by the two different sides
B) the bad wolf may not be as bad

not entirely sure what the point he’s making is but interesting to think they may never be named

Reactions: 11
Dunno why the universe works in the way it does for me, but my having a stomach bug during this scandal has worked out well

Day off work, kids leaving me alone, lying in bed all day refreshing Tattle and Twitter, honestly, what a time to be sort of alive and miserable but kinda chilled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
@Percussion I couldn’t reply to your post, I saw it just after I asked for the thread to be locked

This suggests that it all started when the young person was 17

IMG_0812.jpeg

Reactions: 3
From the last thread -

@jamesgets "The photo was described by the mum as far as I'm aware as, the man sat on the edge of his sofa in his pants waiting for my son to perform.
This was posted a few times previously."

Yes, I know, that's precisely what I'm saying - the photo circulating, whether it's real or fake, never purported to be that photo described above, it's a different photo. If it's real, it was released as evidence that Huw is a sleaze, supposedly sent to another person he was messaging with. It isn't claiming to be anything to do with this case itself.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.