BBC Presenter Scandal #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on…

TLDR:

In the last thread we were introduced to Huw Edwards’ possibly photoshopped bottom. We all had a lovely and unexpected time.

Names crossed off the nonce list are:

- Graham Norton
- Clive Myrie
- Jeremy Vine
- Gary Lineker
- Paddy McGuiness
- Stephen Nolan
- Basically everyone
- Alexander Armstrong
- Richard Osman

Names still on the list are:
- Huw Edwards
- Fireman Sam

And no, the dog was not wet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 122
Carry on…

TLDR:

In the last thread we were introduced to Huw Edwards’ possibly photoshopped bottom. We all had a lovely and unexpected time.

Names crossed off the nonce list are:

- Graham Norton
- Clive Myrie
- Jeremy Vine
- Gary Lineker
- Paddy McGuiness
- Stephen Nolan
- Basically everyone
- Alexander Armstrong
- Richard Osman

Names still on the list are:
- Huw Edwards
- Fireman Sam

And no, the dog was not wet.
Not Fireman Sam 🤣🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well if HE isn’t on the news tonight it’s confirmed. But I’m sure it will come out by then.

Reactions: 15
They're going to have to say something today 👀
bbc-onlyfans-e1688975571380.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
This is was put out a week before the story broke…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the picture of Huw Edwards' flabby arse hanging out probably removes doubt doesn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He was replaced on The One Show on 6th at short notice and withdrew from Twitter a week before that. It is looking pretty obvious.

Reactions: 33
So far everything points to HE. We have reliable evidence he has been known to slide into DMs of young men. And we have a fairly traumatising photo that may or may not be real.

My gut instinct is HE engaged in sexual messaging with this lad including photos back and forth. He was then later "blackmailed" (for want of a better word that doesn't put all the blame on a young vulnerable man) and coughed up. That's why the mum went to BBC and Sun rather than the police, the most efficient way to cut off the money was to expose him herself.

If there's no proof photos were sent under 18 and the young man isn't pressing any charges, and HE isn't pressing blackmail charges then I can see why the police seem to be dragging their feet.

Anyway my feeling is "unwise but not illegal", but still HE is an idiot and deserves to be thrown out on his (surprisingly perky) arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Do you know what I bleeping love about the modern world and the internet? Shitheads like this can no longer sweep it under the rug and pay people off with hush money anywhere near as easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 162
Viewing figures for 10pm news on BBC1 record high as everyone tunes in to see if he turns up.

Although Matthew Steeples was claiming on YouTube last night that the BBC and the presenter were both going to make statements today, so we may well hear before then.

Reactions: 25
I’m on another platform where a young 17 year old gay man openly talks about himself and his sugar daddies How do we know if this is not the same kind of incident ? You know when they've both consented but have had a disagreement ?

Reactions: 31
Not sure if it has any bearing but Huw was liking tweets on Saturday... which I find odd if he's the one.

Time will tell, I guess!

Reactions: 8
I’m on another platform where a young 17 year old gay man openly talks about himself and his sugar daddies How do we know if this is not the same kind of incident ? You know when they've both consented but have had a disagreement ?
The thing is, by law, a 17 year old cannot consent to CSAI. A 17 year old can legally have a relationship with an adult but the area that is dicey is the exchange of images.

Reactions: 18
Do you know what I noticed on that booty pic?

His house is very beige. Bland. The 35k would have been better spent on a decorator.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.