Bam Margera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see him making it till the end of the year... after what happened a couple of weeks ago with his family. It is so so sad, he has never been the same since Ryan died.
I think it’s just that all those he surrounded himself with back then were worse than him. Now everyone has sobered up, it’s glaringly obvious how bad he is.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s a complex situation.

Bam is an addict and there is no excusing his behaviour, his latest rant saying he’ll take smack everyday until his ex lets him see his son is absurd. Aswell as a lot of other things he has done, he can be extremely toxic.

But; I do believe his family have contributed towards his whole self. They used him as a cash cow & did very little in regards to parenting, because they knew it bought the money in. Even now, they all utilise him for their incomes, his brother living in his house, Phil selling assets while he was coaxed falsely into being sectioned by April who met him under the pretence of seeing his son, at a bar, buying him alcohol and then sneaking off to call the police that she was ‘scared’. The body cam footage just shows what a set up it all was, so yes, I do feel sorry for him in that aspect. His family are toxic also.

At the end of the day, he is responsible for himself, he has money to get the best therapy, rehab, mental health treatment than most, but he won’t. Because he just isn’t responsible & is not ready to get healthy, and he probably never will. It’s a shame for his son, I think his ex did the best thing getting him away, althoughm she is questionable ..she’s a meth head herself.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s a complex situation.

Bam is an addict and there is no excusing his behaviour, his latest rant saying he’ll take smack everyday until his ex lets him see his son is absurd. Aswell as a lot of other things he has done, he can be extremely toxic.

But; I do believe his family have contributed towards his whole self. They used him as a cash cow & did very little in regards to parenting, because they knew it bought the money in. Even now, they all utilise him for their incomes, his brother living in his house, Phil selling assets while he was coaxed falsely into being sectioned by April who met him under the pretence of seeing his son, at a bar, buying him alcohol and then sneaking off to call the police that she was ‘scared’. The body cam footage just shows what a set up it all was, so yes, I do feel sorry for him in that aspect. His family are toxic also.

At the end of the day, he is responsible for himself, he has money to get the best therapy, rehab, mental health treatment than most, but he won’t. Because he just isn’t responsible & is not ready to get healthy, and he probably never will. It’s a shame for his son, I think his ex did the best thing getting him away, althoughm she is questionable ..she’s a meth head herself.
Bam was over 18 when CKY started. So it really wasn’t for them to parent him. Jess pays rent to live in Bam’s house, and has made it into a successful recording studio. Jess is also a successful musician without Bam…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bam was over 18 when CKY started. So it really wasn’t for them to parent him. Jess pays rent to live in Bam’s house, and has made it into a successful recording studio. Jess is also a successful musician without Bam…
He started CKY when he was 13/14 doing stupid tit it didn’t become prominent until he was over 18 tho. And you don’t stop parenting immediately at 18… as for Jess, I think his an ass in his own right. You say he rents CB, but he doesn’t want him there - they renovated it when bam was sectioned. Sly.

He started CKY when he was 13/14 doing stupid tit it didn’t become prominent until he was over 18 tho. And you don’t stop parenting immediately at 18… as for Jess, I think his an ass in his own right. You say he rents CB, but he doesn’t want him there - they renovated it when bam was sectioned. Sly.
I absolutely agree with you, his family have contributed heavily into how he is today, in order to profit and fund themselves.

Bam still needs to take responsibility now as an adult, for the damage he’s inflicting on his own son, but I do think the way his family have behaved is disgusting and they need to realise that they encouraged the very attitude he’s never grown out of when it brought them financial success.

I honestly think Steve-o is Bams best hope and he should find a way to cut ties with his family, even temporarily, take the help Steve-o has been trying to give him, and if he manages to get clean, look at healing family ties with a sober clean head.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He busted out of rehab and is headed to Vegas for the weekend. I am surprised we haven’t heard more yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This is going to sound awful but, every time I see a new post on this thread, I half expect it to say he’d dead.

Reactions: 4
It's probably unfair to judge by appearances but that friend he was photographed with while on the way to Vegas looks skeezy as f****. Wouldn't be surprised if there's another incident involving Bam while in Vegas and he'll be back in rehab (if he's lucky, if he can find somewhere to take him).

Reactions: 1
It's probably unfair to judge by appearances but that friend he was photographed with while on the way to Vegas looks skeezy as f****. Wouldn't be surprised if there's another incident involving Bam while in Vegas and he'll be back in rehab (if he's lucky, if he can find somewhere to take him).
Well. It wasn’t going to be someone of sound mind to agree to take him out of rehab to go to vegas. I haven’t seen the pics, but I can imagine. Poor guy. He isn’t doing well at all and isn’t helping himself

Oh dear this is not going to end well is it? I feel so sorry for his poor son who will one day be able to read about the downfall of his dad (unless he drastically makes an about turn).

• Sad
Every so often, Bam pops into my head and I wonder about how he is doing so I google and the story is always pretty much the same...

Is there any real updates on him? I would love if he turned his life around.
I’ve found the Reddit the best place to find updates on him.