Bam Margera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else keeping up with all the manic posts he’s been uploading to Instagram recently? He’s now trying to “organise” a boxing fight between him and Jeff Tremaine and claims he could kill him with one punch. He just uploaded a load of text messages of him harassing Tremaine as well, which swiftly got deleted soon after. He seems to be messaging him multiple times a day every day over and over telling him he ruined his life, etc. Dude has well and truly gone off the deep end and sadly I don’t think anyone can save him at this point. He’s gonna end up in prison or dead at this rate.

Reactions: 9
I don’t follow him anymore but he’s clearly desperately unwell. The trouble is he clearly doesn’t see this himself and until he wants to help himself, he’s on a slippery slope downhill. The picture of him 10yrs ago are so far removed from how he is now it’s so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else keeping up with all the manic posts he’s been uploading to Instagram recently? He’s now trying to “organise” a boxing fight between him and Jeff Tremaine and claims he could kill him with one punch. He just uploaded a load of text messages of him harassing Tremaine as well, which swiftly got deleted soon after. He seems to be messaging him multiple times a day every day over and over telling him he ruined his life, etc. Dude has well and truly gone off the deep end and sadly I don’t think anyone can save him at this point. He’s gonna end up in prison or dead at this rate.
I think he was recently diagnosed with bi polar disorder or something like that? I thought that might have helped being diagnosed and being the right help for it seems not.

Yes I have, they’re really chaotic, he has a pattern of uploading 6+ posts in quick succession, it’s usually aimed at the Jackass lot and how they’ve betrayed him or his language he made (Striggoi). Honestly, I don’t think he is sober, he claims to be and I wonder if it is that he doesn’t so drugs but does drink alcohol, his been seen in several posts (even in the drivers seat) with White Claw. I think that, along with his Bipolar is being detrimental to his health. He seems to be surrounded by a lot of young(er) folks, and I think they’re just taking advantage of his £££ whilst he thinks his still relevant/cool hanging with them. It’s sad to see, if he doesn’t get help sharpish I think he won’t be around for much longer. It astounds me his wife hasn’t called (another) intervention for him. She’s just as enabling, there was questions on whether she’s a user too.

Reactions: 2
Yes I have, they’re really chaotic, he has a pattern of uploading 6+ posts in quick succession, it’s usually aimed at the Jackass lot and how they’ve betrayed him or his language he made (Striggoi). Honestly, I don’t think he is sober, he claims to be and I wonder if it is that he doesn’t so drugs but does drink alcohol, his been seen in several posts (even in the drivers seat) with White Claw. I think that, along with his Bipolar is being detrimental to his health. He seems to be surrounded by a lot of young(er) folks, and I think they’re just taking advantage of his £££ whilst he thinks his still relevant/cool hanging with them. It’s sad to see, if he doesn’t get help sharpish I think he won’t be around for much longer. It astounds me his wife hasn’t called (another) intervention for him. She’s just as enabling, there was questions on whether she’s a user too.
I get the impression Nikki is picked up and down when he feels like it. She obviously cares about him but I sense he’s the kind of person who won’t allow help because there’s ‘fun’ to be had due to like you say, the younger enablers around him making him feel relevant again. I feel so sorry for his son as bam had so much potential and he’s on such an obvious decline.

I guess it’s easy for us to watch as outsiders and say why hasn’t he got help?! But from experience with family with mental problems it’s not so easy and if he’s not willing the help he won’t be receptive of it.

Reactions: 3
I get the impression Nikki is picked up and down when he feels like it. She obviously cares about him but I sense he’s the kind of person who won’t allow help because there’s ‘fun’ to be had due to like you say, the younger enablers around him making him feel relevant again. I feel so sorry for his son as bam had so much potential and he’s on such an obvious decline.

I guess it’s easy for us to watch as outsiders and say why hasn’t he got help?! But from experience with family with mental problems it’s not so easy and if he’s not willing the help he won’t be receptive of it.
I agree I definitely do sympathise for Nikki, and you’re right I guess he does decline and she’s just trying to hold the fort for their son. Poor kid.I hope that he gets well soon though it’s so sad to watch

Reactions: 1
As a fan for years, seeing what he’s become now is really sad. I’ve been especially disturbed by the way he’s been berating and publicly embarrassing his wife and child recently on Instagram. The fact he calls Phoenix “titty boy” and blames him for his lack of sex life is vile. I can’t understand why Nikki let’s him make those remarks, let alone post them publicly on the internet. When she said she won’t have sex with him because he doesn’t shower or brush his teeth I almost vommed.

I don’t necessarily agree that his issues are solely related to Dunn’s death. Bam seems like the little boy who never grew up. He was praised and paid for acting like a jackass his whole teens/twenties, then when people moved on and MTV were no longer interested he just never matured and stayed in that eternal state. I think he thought once he got married and had a baby he would grow up but nope, still acting like a cringy ass teenager and can’t let go of the old days. You can see that in his Dr Phil episode when he literally blames everyone else for his problems except himself, and in his subsequent insta-rants. He has no concept of responsibility.

All his old friends from Viva La Bam have moved on, got married, got normal jobs, distanced themselves from him and generally sorted themselves out, but sadly I don’t think he’ll ever get it together. But I hope I’m wrong. I mean, look at Novak, he seemed like a lost cause and now he’s doing great!
I think she stays for the reason many spouses of addicts stay - they are caught in the addiction too. They feel guilty, they have hope they will change and be the person they fell in love with, he may threaten to kill himself, she may be frightened he will die without her. None of it makes sense but trauma bonding is a witch

Watching his addiction and mental health battles unfold is truly heartbreaking to watch. Did anyone see Dr Phil? Dr Phil yet again proving what an exploitive dick he is. What’s always struck me as nice is how kind people like Novak are on his horrible posts in spite of it all.

I can’t believe how different he looks! I was quite into skateboarding/Tony Hawk and other skateboarders when I was a teenager in my emo phase. Wow.
same! Haven't thought about Bam for years but had to read the thread when I saw his name and shocked how he has turned out...or maybe not such a surprise really.

Just noticed he’s started following his ex and vice versus and she’s commenting on his posts. 😳

@em69 what who Missy? If so they’ve kept in contact since splitting, are on good terms and used to hang out, Nikki included.
I noticed Nikki’s started to post more on IG. Looks like she saw Ape and Phil a few weeks back but now is on the west coast with her family.
Did anyone else read about Nikki getting Bam to have supervised custody of Phoenix? And also Bam assaulting(?) someone in a Florida hotel.

@em69 what who Missy? If so they’ve kept in contact since splitting, are on good terms and used to hang out, Nikki included.
I noticed Nikki’s started to post more on IG. Looks like she saw Ape and Phil a few weeks back but now is on the west coast with her family.
Did anyone else read about Nikki getting Bam to have supervised custody of Phoenix? And also Bam assaulting(?) someone in a Florida hotel.
No porcelain black. They dating for a few months.

I have to disagree with you there as H.I.M are an excellent band, they might not be to your taste but they certainly didn’t need Bam to be popular
This! And not an emo band. 🖤

I agree with everything relating to Bam, you have to remember though that the kind of fame he had during a time of no social media was intense, and at a young age. His name was everywhere and his job was to be given crazy amounts of money to do stupid tit, being encouraged to drink and do drugs. It's no surprise he has an inflated sense of importance and now can't cope with the fact that he's a nobody. If you look at a lot of fucked up celebs from the naughties it's a similar story, Lindsay Lohan, Aaron Carter, even Britney. What they were subjected to because of their fame to wouldn't happen these days.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Watched this earlier. I'm not sure when it was filmed though, it shows him trying to get his life back together but I think he fell off hard soon after

• Heart
He always had the darkest vibe of all the Jackass crew (the way he'd hit his Dad was just weird). I'm not surprised he's in need of help.

Watched this earlier. I'm not sure when it was filmed though, it shows him trying to get his life back together but I think he fell off hard soon after

Think this was from 2017/2018. Looks like things have only gone downhill from there :(

I loved Bam and the rest of the Jackass crew growing up. Steve-o has tried very hard to help Bam but I don’t think it’s getting through to him.
---
Also, Steve-o has some really good videos on Facebook where he is quite honest about his experiences with drugs, really worth watching. One of them he talks about how he had that many interventions, he started hallucinating interventions when he’d taken drugs.

I absolutely adore Steve-o tbh, He’s been arrested for climbing buildings to protest orca captivity too which is something I feel strongly about and love him even more for. And very committed to his fans (paid thousands of dollars to get a taxi to a gig six hours away when his bus broke down in australia). He’s in the UK at some point this month I think, I can’t remember the dates.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't see him making it till the end of the year... after what happened a couple of weeks ago with his family. It is so so sad, he has never been the same since Ryan died.