Bam Margera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every so often, Bam pops into my head and I wonder about how he is doing so I google and the story is always pretty much the same...

Is there any real updates on him? I would love if he turned his life around.
He was arrested at a hotel a few weeks back for public intoxication and is due to stand trial for assaulting Jess at some point. He was bailed on that on the understanding he passed tests which he did and agreed to go to Lamar Odom's rehab place but he only lasted a week or so before bolting. I think many hoped with him finally being allowed to spend time with Phoenix that, that would be enough but it doesn't seem to be. and now Nikki has full custody for the moment while Bam can only see him on Facetime.

I used to watch Viva La Bam and all the other spin-offs involving him Dunn, Raab, Rake and the others. I can honestly say that if someone had told me then that in the future, Novak would be clean and trying to help others while Bam was the one everyone was worried about, I'm not sure I would believe them, especially with how hard he and Dunn especially were on Novak all the times he promised he was getting clean then relapsing.

Reactions: 5
He was arrested at a hotel a few weeks back for public intoxication and is due to stand trial for assaulting Jess at some point. He was bailed on that on the understanding he passed tests which he did and agreed to go to Lamar Odom's rehab place but he only lasted a week or so before bolting. I think many hoped with him finally being allowed to spend time with Phoenix that, that would be enough but it doesn't seem to be. and now Nikki has full custody for the moment while Bam can only see him on Facetime.

I used to watch Viva La Bam and all the other spin-offs involving him Dunn, Raab, Rake and the others. I can honestly say that if someone had told me then that in the future, Novak would be clean and trying to help others while Bam was the one everyone was worried about, I'm not sure I would believe them, especially with how hard he and Dunn especially were on Novak all the times he promised he was getting clean then relapsing.
Wow - thanks for the update.
I can honestly say that if someone had told me then that in the future, Novak would be clean and trying to help others while Bam was the one everyone was worried about, I'm not sure I would believe them, especially with how hard he and Dunn especially were on Novak all the times he promised he was getting clean then relapsing.
Yes - it is crazy how things turned out. I still have hope that he can turn his life around and be a good father and get the relationship with his mother back on track.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Has anyone listened to the Dumb Blonde podcast with Bam as a guest?
It's really good - I recommend giving it a listen. He seems to be in quite a good place right now.

Reactions: 2

They also link a story where he was in an argument with his gf about him being sober. It says he’s been clean for 5 months-I hope that’s true, he deserves some peace
From what the article describes, if true, this sounds like something that absolutely could have happened with a sober Bam.
However- the way Bam describes the incident makes him sound exactly, EXACTLY like Mac from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

“I aimed only to neutralize the threat and ensure the safety of my crew." 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's not sober, unfortunately. He got into another disagreement recently with a tattoo artist too after he refused to pay. The artist said Bam admitted to putting whiskey in his coffee that morning. I doubt he's managed more than a month or so before going back to drinking occasionally. It might work for a bit, and be manageable in the short term, but what we're seeing now is another full on spiral I'm afraid.

He's just cancelled the rest of his UK question and answer tour due to "injury" but it's quite clear he's just on another bender. He's also gone back to posting erratic videos on his real Instagram account (not the official one which he doesn't manage)

• Sad
Reactions: 4
He's not sober, unfortunately. He got into another disagreement recently with a tattoo artist too after he refused to pay. The artist said Bam admitted to putting whiskey in his coffee that morning. I doubt he's managed more than a month or so before going back to drinking occasionally. It might work for a bit, and be manageable in the short term, but what we're seeing now is another full on spiral I'm afraid.

He's just cancelled the rest of his UK question and answer tour due to "injury" but it's quite clear he's just on another bender. He's also gone back to posting erratic videos on his real Instagram account (not the official one which he doesn't manage)

Oh no!! None of that sounds like good news. What’s his real Instagram account? This video has been removed already.

Reactions: 1